1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Shopify No Sales

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by High Fashion, Jan 16, 2019.

I've recently created a Shopify store and have gotten a lot of traffic. The annoying thing is is that I've gotten literally 0 sales on any of my products. Does anyone have any advice? I could really use the help!

URL:
    https://www.highfashionwatch.com

High Fashion, Jan 16, 2019 IP
  2. deepak.pal

deepak.pal Active Member

Best Answers:
    In order to get specific help you need to provide more information about your website and marketing. From where you got the traffic? Are those your targeted traffic? Have you run any kind of ads? What pages are more popular on your website? From where the users are leaving your website?

Try to find out answer of above questions and you'll find a way to improve the sales.

deepak.pal, Jan 17, 2019 IP
  3. High Fashion

High Fashion Peon

Best Answers:
    I get most of my traffic from targeted instagram and facebook ads. I get good traffic from both sites, and I sometimes get a nice amount of people going to their carts and checking out, but never buying. I don't know if it's an issue with my website or my traffic.

High Fashion, Jan 17, 2019 IP
  4. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You apparently do not know who your potential customers are nor what they want.

So,

1) you are targeting the WRONG customer base, OR
    2) you have NOTHING that the correct customer base wants.

You need to define your potential customers and define what they want, THEN GIVE IT TO THEM!

mmerlinn, Jan 17, 2019 IP
  5. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You need to generate sales and interest even if you take a loss initially. Offer your clients a discount for the coming month of February. For every purchase the client will receive a $25 discount towards any future purchase made within the next fiscal year. (12 months)
    This will not only get the ball rolling but will create a much needed buzz, do considerate it.

Spoiltdiva, Jan 17, 2019 IP
  6. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I just watched something on TV titled "The curse of big business". Nobody cares/wants to buy from small online retailers anymore. In the past some felt like they needed to support small business (offline or online), that sentiment is not there anymore.

You are up against a Goliath (several of them), really.

qwikad.com, Jan 17, 2019 IP
  7. ashraftuhin

ashraftuhin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You need to generate traffic from your business area. need to change your product graphic. Choose the best price for every product. If you manage it I hope you get an order. Thank you

ashraftuhin, Jan 18, 2019 IP
  8. bryanps

bryanps Member

Best Answers:
    Beautiful looking website. what about creating ads for specific pages of your websites

bryanps, Jan 24, 2019 IP
  9. Hiduregarn

Hiduregarn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Nice Job. You could insert some Trust badges on your products description and some gifs about your product with a good description.

Hiduregarn, Jan 25, 2019 IP
  10. Sphor

Sphor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Have you made a test sale to test if your payment system is functional?

A lot of traffic but no sales says you have an issue with your business model or site and it is up to you to find out what those issues may be.

Installing a tracking software on your site can be helpful to find potential issues on your site. You are able to track and analyze visitor trends.

- Are your items too expensive?
    - Are your items too expensive for your target audience?

I just had a look at your site and i noticed you haven't used any discounts on your items. It would be worth experimenting with discounts on certain items.

The watches you sell for $25 can be made to look more appealing by saying they are on sale for a reduced price from $50. You are still selling the item at the same price, but it can look more attractive to the customer as it gives them the idea that they are saving money and getting a good deal. There are some good plugins that you can use to set up discounts and sales on your website.

Best of luck with your ventures (-:

Sphor, Jan 26, 2019 IP
    cronik likes this.
  11. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe your products are not good or to expensive or you dont match with your audience

Spartan14, Jan 27, 2019 IP
  12. AlexanderA1227

AlexanderA1227 Peon

Best Answers:
    Probably bad marketing.

Here is an example that i found to illustrate why you probably aren't getting sales. You have to figure out where you niche is selling and buying. If all of your social media traffic is coming from Youtube, it is pointless to advertise on Instagram.

Also, if you can find which specific city you get the most sales, target that and you will increase your sales

Attached Files:

AlexanderA1227, Jul 15, 2019 IP
  13. xSellco

xSellco Peon

Best Answers:
    The way products are featured on your online store is incredibly important. Large pictures with plenty of white space and multiple images from several angles serve to make your products more attractive.
    Marketing experts suggest that it’s helpful to make the images interactive, giving your customers the ability to zoom in and rotate the product images.
    The text is important, too. Don’t just rely on the manufacturer’s words. Doing so will damage your SEO score as you will be lumped in with all the other retailers using the same copy.

Put your address and a free-phone number somewhere easy to find in order to show customers that you are accessible if they have difficulty later on. Social proof is also important in trust-building. The majority of online customers will research user reviews before buying. Why not feature some beside the product descriptions? They will reassure visitors that your products have received the stamp of approval from satisfied customers.

Think of the shopping process from the customer’s point of view. Make it easy to find the product through clear search functions. Once the product has been located, good images and text will give the shopper the information they need to make a decision. Make sure your call-to-action button is clear and unmissable. There is nothing more off-putting than a cluttered page that you have to scour to find the “buy” button.
    Once the customer has clicked it, the sale is yours to lose. If you are not converting from here, your process may be encouraging cart abandonment and you need to take steps to fix these issues.

A number of factors are linked to cart abandonment, the most significant of which is shipping cost. Almost half of all online retailers are now offering free shipping—you might want to consider it. Chatbots have proven effective time after time when it comes to improving conversion rates.

Hope this helps!

xSellco, Jul 15, 2019 IP
  14. Herbert764

Herbert764 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi! You can increase your traffic to the site if you follow these steps:
    1. Optimize your site
    2. Boost Smaller Orders with Cashback Rewards
    3. Tiered Discounts
    4. Encourage Shoppers with Free Products
    5. Free Shipping Improve customer lifetime value for your ecommerce business
    6. Analyze your result
    Good luck!
    Hope this helps!

Herbert764, Jul 18, 2019 IP
  15. webmasterran

webmasterran Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i think i went through the same problem, my website is in the transportation niche, everything works in the funnel, its just that i haven't gotten any sale from facebook or any social media channel. Does traffic from facebook even convert ?

webmasterran, Aug 23, 2019 IP
  16. mayamisra

mayamisra Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you should hire any marketing agency for the initial months once you started getting the sale then you can do it your own. Agency can help you to get better results & ROI.

mayamisra, Sep 12, 2019 IP