1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How will voice search change the digital marketing?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by FrazeTowne, Mar 27, 2019.

As per a survey by Edison Research, One in every 6 American owns a#voiceactivated smart-speaker. This confirms voice searches are on the rise.
    So, one needs to adapt or else be prepared to fall down in the#SERPrankings.

Have you optimized your strategies according to this latest trend?

FrazeTowne, Mar 27, 2019 IP
  2. aamaralynch

aamaralynch Peon

Best Answers:
    you must add longtail based keywords in your content and make sure your content should be user-friendly because I read in 2020 50% searches based on voice search.

aamaralynch, Aug 30, 2019 IP
  3. Shivani Shrivastav

Shivani Shrivastav Active Member

Best Answers:
    We all know very well that voice search is getting very high popularity day by day. Statistics show that most of the searches made in a day are voice searches. This has mainly happened because of Bixby, Amazon’s Alexa, Apple’s Siri and Google Assistant. It is very convenient to use, so voice search has become popular nowadays.
    Due to this, we can say that voice search change the digital marketing.

Shivani Shrivastav, Aug 30, 2019 IP
  4. Oso Optimized

Oso Optimized Active Member

Best Answers:
    SEOs have been talking about this for many years, but it is finally upon us. Other than having a very diverse keyword focus, I am not certain about what to do. I have read however, that adding structured data helps.

Oso Optimized, Sep 10, 2019 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Do they think that people will use different search terms in a voice search?

That doesn't make any sense to me.

sarahk, Sep 10, 2019 IP
  6. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I don't think that people will use different search terms in a voice search coz Google is the best that everyone knew it, Google also making his strategy on this too...

Aryans, Sep 11, 2019 IP
  7. Oso Optimized

Oso Optimized Active Member

Best Answers:
    People will use different terms in Voice search. I know I do. When typing, I use the smallest number of words. For instance, if I need a mover in phoenix, I type "Phoenix Mover". When doing a voice search, I add many words to that like, "I need a mover in phoenix that will also pack and offer a cleaning service".

But test it out for yourself. You may be surprised.

Oso Optimized, Sep 11, 2019 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  8. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Thus the idea of long-tailed keywords. There's a study that suggests that when we type on average we use 1-3 words, when we speak to search we use 7+ words.

qwikad.com, Sep 11, 2019 IP
  9. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'd expect those extra words to be joining words rather than keywords... is that a fair expectation?

sarahk, Sep 11, 2019 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  10. mrb1129

mrb1129 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The way I see it OP just tried to increase post count.

And @sarahk you are right. People search for 'tomato'. If in voice search then 'places to buy tomato' or 'price of tomato'. But that doesn't mean that if voice searched then people search about tomato and potato.

mrb1129, Sep 11, 2019 IP
  11. ResellBox.Net

ResellBox.Net Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    When reviewing the latest trends and statistics of Digital Marketing - Voice search will be the most trending.
    The rapidly rising adoption rate of digital voice assistants across the world has obviously made a significant impact on search trends and SEO.Usually
    people who are using voice search use it to search up local things in their area.

ResellBox.Net, Sep 20, 2019 IP
  12. jint john

jint john Peon

Best Answers:
    The way we talk and the way we type in keywords are different . So i thing if we focus on optimizing our content it would be helpful in future. The voice activated smart speakers search according to the input given by the user. If we could select our keyword relative to our speaking tone it'd be great.

jint john, Sep 23, 2019 IP
  13. nshep

nshep Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are predictions that by 2020 - so, next year - 50 percent of all searches will be done by voice. So yes, optimizing your site for voice search is very important. Here's how you can do it:
    • Focus on conversational keywords, meaning phrases that users would say in order to find what they are looking for. That means, for example, entire questions and not simply a keyword. Use tools like AnswerThePublic, Keywordtool.io and Google Autocomplete to find concrete search phrases
    • Optimize your site for position zero. Google provides more and more information directly in the SERPs and voice assistants read it out from there. Since they also read out the source they gleaned it from, getting to position zero will give you more exposure.
    • If you are a shop or other business with a physical location implement proper local SEO. Include the name of your neighborhood or landmarks that people would use to describe the location, consider including the phrase "near me" in your titles and other places, and have your basic information like opening hours, etc., up to date. Claiming your Google My Business also helps.
    • Make sure your content is easy to understand when read out loud. In fact, read it out loud to yourself while producing it. This will give you an impression of its readability.
    • Offer a flawless mobile experience. 60 percent of voice searches come from mobile devices, so be sure that anyone coming to your site with a phone or tablet has a good time!

nshep, Sep 26, 2019 IP
  14. seocorporation

seocorporation Active Member

Best Answers:
    After the roll out of Google's Duplex which books your appointment, It is important that your focus on long term queries. Be less dependent on keywords tool and try to use long tail keywords on your website. They should be intuitive and natural.

We tried to harness voice search by writing long form of content in question and answer format and It increased our visibility by 1000%

You an see it here: https://ibb.co/5h6Sh8Q

seocorporation, Oct 3, 2019 IP