1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Increase Website Traffic ?

Discussion in 'SEO' started by sginteractive, Aug 2, 2019.

Hello Friends ,

I have 2 Job Posting Website , Is This Any way Paid or Free Instant Increase website Traffic

These Are My Website
    • https://www.getfreejobsalert.com
    • https://railwaypost.in

sginteractive, Aug 2, 2019 IP
  2. mirza waleed

mirza waleed Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you need to make guest posting for your site on websites with high DA, it will help you to increase your website's taffic.

mirza waleed, Sep 9, 2019 IP
  3. brack nelson

brack nelson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well, there are so many strategies so being an entrepreneur, I share some ideas of mine.

1 Social media advertising and display advertising are all excellent ways of attracting visitors.
    2 One of the best ways to increase traffic to your website is to use social media channels to promote your content.
    3 Pay Attention to On-Page SEO and fast.

So these are the main aspects to increase website traffic, I hope it will help you.

brack nelson, Jan 7, 2021 IP
  4. Breslinnet

Breslinnet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I looked at both your sites and it appears they are geared to be monetized by the ad network display ads you have on there--is that correct?? If YES; you may want to reconsider the PAID angle to your original question even though a very viable option BUT many ad networks specify in their TOS for their publishers who place the ad code and show the ads--NO Paid traffic. Not all, but many and the downside is what if you spend the $$$ for paid traffic and it starts rolling along fine and then after the first audit they do they cancel your account with no payment and out the cost of the paid traffic. If I am mistaken--then both PAID/free/Low-Cost solutions exist as well as many good ideas already given

Breslinnet, Jan 7, 2021 IP
  5. chrismarklee

chrismarklee Member

Best Answers:
    I generate my website traffic by marketing with Facebook locals for my Income Tax business

Chris

chrismarklee, Jan 19, 2021 IP
  6. rssm

rssm Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Text-based content is all well and good, but video can be a valuable asset in both attracting new visitors and making your site more engaging. Data shows that information retention is significantly higher for visual material than it is for text, meaning that video marketing is an excellent way to grab and hold your audience’s attention, and boost traffic to your website at the same time.

rssm, Jan 26, 2021 IP
  7. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The instant way to increase traffic to your website is through paid ads. As both sites are Job Posting sites then it is better to run display ads and also you can search ads. Social Media is also a good way to drive traffic to your website by running paid ad campaigns.

Sumit_Singh, Jan 27, 2021 IP
  8. etdigitalmarketing

etdigitalmarketing Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Since there are so many tactics to increase website traffic, here are some ways to drive traffic to your website:
    • Perform Keyword Research. Always include relevant keywords in your content.
    • Use quality content
    • Keep Active Social Media Pages
    • Quality backlink sub.
    • Forum sub.
    • Social bookmarking
    • Write Guest Posts
    • Use Advertising to Increase Website Traffic.
    • Influencer Outreach

etdigitalmarketing, Sep 6, 2022 IP
  9. happykahlon

happykahlon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, there are many way to increase website traffic, follow the following strategies:

1. If you want to instant traffic then go with paid ads.
    2. Focus on Social media, it is best way to drive traffic. Create eye-catching and attracting post and you can boost them.
    3. Find some relevant traffic oriented guest post sites and publish informative articles on them.
    4. Also blogging is one more method to drive traffic.

happykahlon, Sep 8, 2022 IP