1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Etsy Logo

Discussion in 'Design' started by HoneyPhantomhive, Aug 18, 2019.

I'm attempting to create my own logo for my etsy shop, HoneyCheri (which is currently named itspaperperfecthoney... see why it needed a rename?). I am by no means a graphic designer and I really need something that looks good. I was wanting pastel, but simple. I have to have this logo soon since I'm going to be attending a convention in about a month. Any suggestions? Thanks!!!

(And now that I'm posting them, the colors don't look anything like they did on Illustrator...)
    new logo 2.jpg new logo.jpg

HoneyPhantomhive, Aug 18, 2019 IP
  2. scurvy

scurvy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not good

scurvy, Sep 2, 2019 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I honestly like your etsy shop logo the way it is: https://www.etsy.com/shop/itspaperperfecthoney

It's nice and clean. Maybe in your eyes it's not quite representing your current products, but I think it should work quite nicely long term (your products may and will change over time).

If you want to keep the original colors, save your images in .png, because .jpg tend to change colors after saving.

qwikad.com, Sep 3, 2019 IP
  4. gunsnro

gunsnro Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    if you're going with the first one I suggest bolder letters

gunsnro, Sep 3, 2019 IP
  5. Miriam Guimel

Miriam Guimel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    the first one seems better. check the export settings, or maybe the settings of the artwork, it might be set to CMYK mode. That could be the reason of the changed colors.

Miriam Guimel, Sep 5, 2019 IP