1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Be the owner of financegen.com - almost 10 years old domain name/(4,685 Unique Visitors)

Discussion in 'Sites' started by monsur, Aug 30, 2019.

Dear friend,
    I want to sell financegen.com
    You will receive the domain name,the logo and website with 83 unique posts. In need, you can use the existing hosting up to November 2019. Though I did not promote it for many years it has some search engine traffic , for the last 30 days 4,685 unique visitors are recorded by cloudflare.
    See the logo here
    [http://www.imtalk.org/f26/17550-own-great-bundle-4-exclusive-10-years-old-com-4-five-years-old-new-gtld-domain-names.html
    It is because I can not add logo image here in this thread.

Payment Options - Payoneer (You can use your credit or debit card), Neteller and Paypal (xoom)

Please post send your best offer or send me PM. BIN price is only $499

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 30, 2019
    monsur, Aug 30, 2019 IP
  2. yogadull

yogadull Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 28
    As Buyer:
    87.5% - 14
    do you have GA installed?

yogadull, Aug 30, 2019 IP
  3. monsur

monsur Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for the query. As noted on the description I did not install GA. Visitors are recorded by cloudflare. If you like to test GA for few days I will give you access.Just let me know pls

monsur, Aug 30, 2019 IP
  4. monsur

monsur Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the query. I am using cloudflare and you may check the records if needed. I did not use GA because I was not sincere to the site and I was doing offline business for about 5 years. Since the offline business became a loss project I have decided to try sth one again. As part of it I need to sell the domain names. I have 8 domain names to sell. If you like you may buy any one or all as a bundle. First description contains a link where all domains are available.

monsur, Aug 30, 2019 IP
  5. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Stop trying to bypass the rules here, if you want to sell domains you need to list them seperately so ownership can be verified via the Digitalpoint system, it's there to protect potential buyers.

malky66, Aug 31, 2019 IP
  6. monsur

monsur Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for the reply. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I like to inform that I did not list the domains here. I just said indirectly as a reply.If the buyer wants I must verify one by one to list if needed. So please don't misunderstand. Thank you

monsur, Aug 31, 2019 IP