1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone At PHPLD

Discussion in 'Directories' started by LakeCountry, Mar 12, 2017.

1. arrisweb

arrisweb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have more than 5 licences. I have problem with one directory, it is phpld 4.0 works with php 5.3. I wonder is it possible to upgrade to phpld 4.2.2? I tried with 4.2.2 new installation and I imported database, but link details does not works and link edit. I found hosting with 5.3, it works now, but widget not display. I have a big scene with that!

arrisweb, Aug 26, 2019 IP
  2. dvduval

dvduval Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well basically the situation now is that we still have one of our original programmers (Sergei) who's been with us for more than seven years working everyday in the jobs area of our site. He has a following of customers there and the charge is $30 per hour for the work and I'm sure he could help you. it might be a matter of weighing whether it's better to upgrade to PHP LD 5.2.2, or make 4.2.2 compatible with PHP 5.3. It may only be an hour of work, but feel free to ask there, and he will surely answer withing a day or two.

dvduval, Aug 26, 2019 IP