1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Get Back-links from Search Engines

Discussion in 'All Other Search Engines' started by rihsam, May 7, 2019.

How to get backlinks from search engines?is it possible? I can see sometimes when getting link reports linked domains as google or yahoo.

rihsam, May 7, 2019 IP
  2. HelgaHlg

HelgaHlg Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As for me there are a lot of methods to make your rank higher. For example, guest blogging. Why? Cause it is one of the quickest way to get quality backlinks.
    Use social media to post your content there and as a result you can get better Social Media Traffic.Reach out to forums, newspapers, and communities to spread more about you and get a backlink at the same time.
    Use also email outreach to influencers, broken links method and other methods and never waste your time with links that might cause trouble.You need to build only quality backlinks.

HelgaHlg, May 14, 2019 IP
    rihsam likes this.
  3. romiebranham

romiebranham Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, the easiest way to get quality backlinks is by submitting do follow sites like social bookmark.

romiebranham, Aug 23, 2019 IP
  4. manseork

manseork Banned

Best Answers:
    It is from my own experience that I have implemented on my site, if you do the analytic part of your site properly then you'll see that there will be a flow of traffic to your site. Also, adding your sitemap on the Google search console will also be helpful. The more you can do that you can put the verification codes from the several search engines (like Google, Yahoo, Bing, Yandex) abd see that the search engine itself will send search traffic to your site. Initially it sends "Test Traffic" to your site, after having the final confirmation there will be a tiny flow of traffic to your site from these search engines. Really works, check with your sites.

manseork, Sep 9, 2019 IP
  5. David_Gray

David_Gray Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Use social sites and build your link .

David_Gray, Feb 21, 2020 IP
  6. zomex

zomex Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Forums are a good way to start. Even though they are nofollow links if a website is new it's a quick and easy way to get the website indexed.

zomex, Feb 21, 2020 IP
  7. maxsava0201

maxsava0201 Peon

Best Answers:
    Best way to do it is to create linkworthy content on your site and then reach out to other sites to see if they will link back to you. I run a business that does this quite well, so if you need any tips just fire away.

maxsava0201, Mar 21, 2020 IP
  8. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What is the question, and what is the reply all you guys are posting.
    The OP wants to know how to get back links from google or yahoo, not just any back link...

rihsam
    You can get back links from google or yahoo by posting in yahoo answers, or by getting included in their web directory.
    I think google also has a community forum like that.

The links you are seeing in those back links reports are not from these pages though.
    Those back link crawlers (arif semrush etc) are going through google or yahoo search result pages, and if they find a website there, they count it as back link for that site.
    Something like:
    google.com/search/?q=something&page=10
    etc etc

Unfortunately, these are not really back links which other search engines will consider as back links.
    If you look at the robots.txt file of google or yahoo search, you will see that "/search/" has been marked as a no follow directory.
    https://www.google.com/robots.txt

Bots of search engines like yahoo, google, bing etc will respect this and will not index google.com/search/q=something
    which means that they will never find this "so called back link".

Those back links reports by arif semrush etc are nothing but crap.

JEET, Mar 21, 2020 IP
  9. LewisH95

LewisH95 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Add links to your site on your social media profiles.
    Do a Google search for a post that's already ranking well and then improve and expand it.
    Create list posts, “how-to” posts, “why” posts, infographics, or posts with embedded videos. ...
    Write the ultimate guide posts.

LewisH95, May 15, 2020 IP