1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook pixel

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by jamiepa, Feb 11, 2017.

I have a facebook pixel account set up on my site.

I have used the advanced code which is sending the email address. In my pixel management section I am seeing results for the events.

How could I see results for users that have a Facebook account?

jamiepa, Feb 11, 2017 IP
  2. ImLover

ImLover Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, could you please explain what you mean? The Pixel code can track: people who visited your website (not only from facebook, also people coming from google, pinterest, twitter and so on...) people who visited a specific page of your site, people who added to cart a product from your store and people who made a purchase from your store. It can also track people who signed in your autoresponder (leads).

ImLover, Oct 10, 2017 IP
  3. eliasjaxson00010

eliasjaxson00010 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you’re messing up with facebook pixel then Trackify X is the best platform for you. This facebook pixel app will help you painlessly integrate multiple facebook pixels, measure custom pixel events, and optimize them for more conversions.

eliasjaxson00010, Aug 21, 2019 IP