1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Diesel / Commercial Truck / Fleet Management Website

Discussion in 'Sites' started by cronik, Aug 13, 2019.

Why are you selling this site?
    Money. I have other projects I am working on and don't have time to work on this one anymore.

How is it monetized?
    There is an "Advertise with us" page for Central FL trucking companies and part stores to advertise on the site. The website is attracting the right audience for these companies and selling ad space should be easy.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    No, I was going to make social pages and start promoting but I never got to it. All this really needs now is some social media love, I got the logo source files I will send so you can make graphics and other content for social media.

How much time does this site take to run?
    Depends on what you want to do with it. You can sell ad space on it now as is, or you can put in some time or money to get content made.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    None. This website is super easy to manage, it's built on WordPress. It doesn't have any complicated premium theme or anything crazy to learn. Adding content on a regular basis will provide you with more results, just like any other website.

$100/obo - Send me a message with your best offer!

I literally just synced it with Jetpack to track viewers and finally allowed the search engines to index the site a couple days ago (I keep it hidden until site is ready to launch). So, I don't have any stats to show, but results will come quick it's a local niche and Central, Florida is a big area for the trucking industry so there's a big audience and ton of companies in the area who will pay to advertise. There's a lot of potential if you're up for it.

cronik, Aug 13, 2019 IP
  2. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 10
    As Buyer:
    100% - 11
    I just lowered the buy now price to $25. Need to sell this website asap! Send me a DM if you're interested.

cronik, Aug 16, 2019 IP
  3. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 10
    As Buyer:
    100% - 11
    Going to end this sale and grow the site on my own if someone doesn't buy it within the next 24 hours.

cronik, Aug 19, 2019 IP
  4. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 10
    As Buyer:
    100% - 11
    Lowered price to $10, need to get rid of this ASAP I have another important project I'm working on and don't need it. It's cheap just for the domain, plus you get a logo, content and website already set up. PM me if you're interested.

cronik, Feb 11, 2020 IP
  5. Reakzy

Reakzy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    HI, I will buy for $10

Email me @

Reakzy, Apr 3, 2020 IP
  6. Reakzy