1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Searching the best VPN service for small business. Any recommendations?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by bertham.jhones, Aug 7, 2019.

I started my business half a year ago, and now I want to get a VPN for my business, so I would like to ask for some recommendations, guys.

bertham.jhones, Aug 7, 2019 IP
  2. crismorelo

crismorelo Peon

Best Answers:
    I was searching a lot when my company had an incident a year ago and hackers almost leaked company data. Then, to say the truth, we tried few different VPNs as IvacyVPN and VyprVPN, but they didn't worked as expected, so we decided to changed it and found that NordVPN Teams offers great packages for small business and colleagues are happy working securely. The interface is the only thing that's not perfect for me personally, but maybe I just need time to get used to it.

crismorelo, Aug 7, 2019 IP
  3. webar2007

webar2007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm using pure vpn and it works well for me. Very good customer service too. They cover most countries but if you need something "unusual" always check their lists.

webar2007, Aug 8, 2019 IP
  4. izumi

izumi Banned

Best Answers:
    For best and cheap VPN u can use PUREVPN, for free you can use Hola chrome add on

izumi, Aug 8, 2019 IP
  5. AlphaNine_Vini

AlphaNine_Vini Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can even go for a OpenVPN with a VPS plan. It will be more secure cause you would have the total control on the instance and no one else.

AlphaNine_Vini, Aug 8, 2019 IP