1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to do affiliate market?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Reynold Nelson, Jul 1, 2019.

I have a website (vuntzmall.com) and i have added some Amazon products. Kindly help me how can promote it and get more visitor on my website.

Reynold Nelson, Jul 1, 2019 IP
  2. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can post some ads in online magazines that relate to your product. For example: fashion mags for your clothing items.

Search Facebook for groups that relate to your products. Post value based info on them and study what others post to get an idea of what they're looking for and what type of issues they have. Write about how to fix the issues. Instagram is hot right now. If you have some pictures of your products that you can legally post there with some info about them you might attract some visitors.

Don't spam your site. Once people get to know and trust that you have information that they want they'll likely ask you for more.

JoeSpirit, Jul 1, 2019 IP
    MargoFarrel likes this.
  3. Reynold Nelson

Reynold Nelson Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the suggestion, I will do

Reynold Nelson, Jul 8, 2019 IP
  4. Blue Star Ent.

Blue Star Ent. Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Look up Rosalind Gardner and her Affiliate Marketing Handbook. She has LOTS of experience and will give you a comprehensive method. You will learn a lot. :)

Blue Star Ent., Jul 8, 2019 IP
  5. Reynold Nelson

Reynold Nelson Peon

Best Answers:
    Vuntzmall offers the best online clothing for men at reasonable prices. Visit our online store and get the latest clothes and lifestyle products.

Reynold Nelson, Aug 4, 2019 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Your advice seemed good a month ago but today he just couldn't help himself!

sarahk, Aug 5, 2019 IP
    JoeSpirit likes this.
  7. trigshady

trigshady Active Member

Best Answers:
    Some of the best paying affiliate marketing programs - https://www.hostinger.com/tutorials/affiliate-marketing-programs/

trigshady, Aug 9, 2019 IP
  8. Marione Payott

Marione Payott Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd suggest you giving try to the Cart2Cart Affiliate Program - works as promised.

Marione Payott, Jul 28, 2022 IP
  9. knowledgeherald

knowledgeherald Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Maintain regularity in posting quality and unique articles related to the products you are promoting through Amazon links. Also, share your posts across social platforms. These two steps can help in increasing visitors.

knowledgeherald, Sep 6, 2022 IP
  10. Copy4.co.uk

Copy4.co.uk Peon

Best Answers:
    Initial ideas:
    Create review videos on Youtube.
    Use those videos to create blog posts (embed them at the top of the page then convert the video to words on the page)

Create 'top 5' type of blogs. e.g top 5 fitness watches. (you can affiliate link them all)

Personal opinions on the website (as a consumer)
    About us page- either reword it or delete it completely.
    The main page - reword it to be benefit-driven as opposed to feature driven.

"WELCOME TO VUNTZ MALL
    Best Online Shopping Experience
    Vuntz Mall is another comfortable shopping name for your entire family. You can buy the latest leading electronics brands such as smartwatches, power banks, and earphones from your laptop, smartphone, or tab. "

"tab" should say 'tablet'? Use full words where possible and write as though you're talking to a 12-year-old child.

Create curiosity before CTA's, and give them a question to answer.

Your product pictures - they all look like a mix/match, it looks like a dropshipping website with standard aliexpress images.
    Get an app to remove the background and have them all look the same. (e.g white background and single product image)

Your product titles - This isn't eBay, you don't need so many keywords
    "2021 Smart Watch Men Women Heart Rate Fitness Tracker Bracelet Watch Bluetooth Call Waterproof Sport Smartwatch For Android IOS"

Rename something like "Unisex Water-resistant Watch" or give it a custom name "A3 Essential Watch"

Add a section above all products to talk about how they benefit people, as opposed to what their specs are.

Lots of small changes to make but they will have HUGE impacts.

These are just lessons I've seen on client websites and my personal websites. I'm happy to answer any questions if you want any more of my feedback.

Decide if you're coming off as as a dropshipping site or an affiliate shop. I noticed some products says ships from china etc? If you ARE shipping from China etc, explain WHY. E.g cheaper rates for your customers, better quality direct form the people that make the products. etc.

Total brain fart of a post... but hopefully you get some value and can get 1 step closer to the life you're trying to build! :)

Copy4.co.uk, Sep 19, 2022 IP
    MargoFarrel likes this.
  11. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Some will never learn.

JoeSpirit, Sep 22, 2022 IP