1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adwords disapproved : Ad Issue(s): Malicious or unwanted software.

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by xiaohaizi, Jul 24, 2019.

First time use shopify, we use adwords, but adwords disapproved : Ad Issue(s): Malicious or unwanted software.

I contacted my adwords manager and she gave me email. there are malicious links on the site. this is system check, she can't help me.

• 16844259382/digital_wallets/dialog
    • payments/config

Please contact your technical staff to clear and troubleshoot the above content. You need to check all infected pages for malicious links in the email and delete them completely.

my site: www.tattoo-kits.com

We use shopify free template, we have not change any code, because we are not familiar with the code. i contact shopify already, they sent e-mail to me:

• I'm Heather with Shopify’s Technical Merchant Support team and wanted to follow-up about your issue with your ads getting rejected due to malicious scripts! Our team has taken a look and we're not seeing any red flags on your site, apps or scripts that would cause this. False positives can and do happen sometimes and those links that were provided are all legitimate, safe links on our platform.

• Additionally, your site is coming up clean on Google's transparency/safety report.

• In this instance, a manual resubmission is the best bet! If there's any cause for a deeper dive they will let you know more specifics

• I hope this helps! Feel free to contact the Guru Team by phone, chat, or email whenever you have other questions or comments.

Now, i do not know what i can do now, i use Google Search Console, stopbadware already, anyone help ?

xiaohaizi, Jul 24, 2019 IP
  2. Lucid Web Marketing

Lucid Web Marketing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You need to remove the links or scripts that Google objects to, simple as that. There is something they don't like and as long as they remain on your site, Google will not approve your ads. Doesn't matter what Shopify or anyone else thinks. I've seen a client use an image that was linked to another site cause this issue so best to host image files on your own site.

Lucid Web Marketing, Aug 2, 2019 IP
  3. xiaohaizi

xiaohaizi Member

Best Answers:

Thank you, the problems is these link is shopify official link, i can not remove these link.

xiaohaizi, Aug 2, 2019 IP
  4. adsxtreme77

adsxtreme77 Peon

Best Answers:
    I got the same problem for my shopify store and both Google support and Shopify support were not able to help. So, after long hours of searching i found this service https://www.maliciousorunwantedsoftwarefix.com/ and they fixed the issue within less than a week.

I hope that it will be of use to someone who is facing this error message.

adsxtreme77, Apr 1, 2021 IP
  5. phoenixtropicals

phoenixtropicals AdsP2p.net Peer To Peer Web Advertising Premium Member

Best Answers:
    They don't like competitors. It's as simple as that. They will make up some weird explanation like "your key words don't match your page" but yah its the shopify link.

phoenixtropicals, Jul 25, 2023 IP