1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PopAds.net Official Publisher Thread

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by tomksoft, Aug 20, 2010.

1. alexkapor

alexkapor Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @tomksoft : do u think CPM will be high in futur ? or even less, i remember the gold days 1$ before then 0.9 0.8 0.3 and now 0.2 0.3!

alexkapor, Aug 1, 2019 IP
  2. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No clue, but I do not have my hopes too high I am afraid. Personally I am happy that it is not going even more down during summer (now).

tomksoft, Aug 1, 2019 IP
  3. alexkapor

alexkapor Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @tomksoft : ty alot for ur answer, but do u think the whole market is a about this same Rate (CPM) i mean not just popads, every others ad snetwork? why some ads network they keep emailing that they have high cpm/rate ? do you think they want just attract publishers, i receive hundreds of thoses emails in month. but i never trusted anyone. i have been using popads since 2014!

Last edited: Aug 1, 2019
    alexkapor, Aug 1, 2019 IP
  4. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your loyalty! Yes, whole market is doing poorly and I doubt anyone can offer high rates.
    This is more related to global factors like advertisers scared of google or technical/TOS changes that made promoting mobile apps via pops less appealing.

tomksoft, Aug 1, 2019 IP
  5. alexkapor

alexkapor Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @tomksoft : ty for ur explanation, do u guys actually think for any new plans in futur ? like new ads format

alexkapor, Aug 2, 2019 IP
  6. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Yes, we will be looking into push ads and interstitials. To be honest, I expected push ads to be killed long ago due to extreme abuse and that's why we haven't done it earlier.
    Anyway, I have few ideas for some tricks for push that might get us nice results (when ready; in couple of months).

tomksoft, Aug 2, 2019 IP
  7. MadKelevra

MadKelevra Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    So far the only network that my sites are not being catched by Google BS is PopAds (thank you for this)

Got one site right now using Exoclick and their Google Ad Compliance enabled by default blocked by Chrome.....
    Tom, Do you know If they are using your solution?

MadKelevra, Aug 6, 2019 IP
  8. discuss4u

discuss4u Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi @tomksoft, I just started using cloudflare (both DNS and CDN). Then I realized that Popunder per IP does not work. Can cloudflare be a problem of that?

discuss4u, Aug 7, 2019 IP
  9. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    At this moment, PopAds is the only network using Adscore for bot filtering and as such does not show ads to google reviewers.
    There are no longer any quick solutions I could share with other networks.

Rather unlikely. PM me IP from which you saw multiple ads and your website URL.

tomksoft, Aug 7, 2019 IP
  10. FenixS

FenixS Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Tom, delay between popups aren't working.

FenixS, Aug 8, 2019 IP
  11. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Hello. It is working.
    As always, need to know the IP from which you got multiple ads, not meeting your adcode settings. Only then I can verify it and check.

tomksoft, Aug 8, 2019 IP
  12. arsen1502

arsen1502 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, I have a question about earnings on popads. If I had unique ad impressions for popads in excess of 100,000 a day and only from the USA and Canada, what earnings can I count for 1000 impressions? In the sense of what CPM?

arsen1502, Aug 10, 2019 IP
  13. ddoa

ddoa Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How safe is my paypal information with you? Will you ever share any personal information if requested by government?
    Love PopAds btw, best ad network!

ddoa, Aug 10, 2019 IP
  14. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Somewhere between $0 and $6+. Depends on a lot of factors. From my experience if someone tells me that traffic is 100% US/CA it means it is not organic traffic and in such case you are rather looking at $0.

If we get a court order to give information, we will. Yet, as of now, it has never happened.

tomksoft, Aug 10, 2019 IP
  15. arsen1502

arsen1502 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The traffic is organic. And what criteria must a website meet to have 4-5 $ for 1000 views? And one more thing, if one page gets a specific CPM then another page very similar to the first should also have the same as? If the traffic is similar. If the pages are very similar to each other then popads rejects the other page or will the CPM be lower or does it not matter that a similar page to another?

arsen1502, Aug 10, 2019 IP
  16. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    It depends literally on tens of factors and is not possible to predict. For example depends on number of ads opened per visitor, time between those ads, did those visitor get any PopAds ads before (on another website) etc.
    I am not even mentioning website category, mobile/desktop, which browser etc.

tomksoft, Aug 10, 2019 IP
  17. arsen1502

arsen1502 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    And to have at least $ 1 for 1000 unique views from the US and Canada, is it enough that there will be organic traffic? Because the site is from the finance department, loans and the like.

arsen1502, Aug 11, 2019 IP
  18. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    You will have to try.
    Honestly, if you tell me that you have 100k visitors from US/CA only and the website is about finance/loans and you are hoping for $1 CPM, I am pretty sure your traffic is not going to be genuine.
    If you had such website with such traffic, you'd be running Adsense and probably earning $100+ CPM for US financial traffic. You are free to try, but any non-genuine traffic will be automatically filtered out and won't even register on the platform.

tomksoft, Aug 11, 2019 IP
  19. arsen1502

arsen1502 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is normal movement by people made. Is it genuine. If you say that I would probably get about $ 100 CPM on adsense then it shouldn't be a problem to have $ 4-5 here?

arsen1502, Aug 11, 2019 IP
  20. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    I am not going to promise you anything, sorry. You will have to try to find out.

tomksoft, Aug 11, 2019 IP