1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Redirect with splash page

Discussion in 'Nginx' started by Dean Bath, Jul 29, 2019.

I have a redirect setup that will take a domain and page requested and redirect to another domain with the same page requested. For example "tickets.co.uk/goodevent1" will goto "besttickets.co.uk/goodevents1"

I'm trying to find a way of putting a page inbetween the redirect, so I can tell the user the tickets.co.uk website has now been taken over by besttickets.co.uk, wait 5 secs and then continue redirect to the page requested.

Hope that makes sense.

Dean Bath, Jul 29, 2019 IP
  2. hostechsupport

hostechsupport Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can set the redirection through htaccess but not sure what do you mean by page in between but on the new page, you can mention that the old domain is overtaken by a new domain.

hostechsupport, Jul 31, 2019 IP
  3. Dean Bath

Dean Bath Peon

Best Answers:
    I already have a redirect setup, but would like to place an html page inbetween the redirect to inform the customers of the name change and then 5 secs later continue with the redirect.

Dean Bath, Jul 31, 2019 IP