1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Virtual Assistant - Horse Racing Video Watcher

Discussion in 'Services' started by Jake Howard, Jul 29, 2019.

Hi There,

I'm based in Australia, and I'm looking to partner up with a Virtual Assistant that can watch horse racing videos for me.

No experience or understanding of horse racing is required, as full training will be provided.

There can be anywhere between 24 and 75 races run in Australia each day, and each race goes for about 2 mins, although you will probably need to watch each video twice.

The hours are extremely flexible. So you can do it for a few hours each day, or every second day or once a week even. As long as all races are watched within 7 days.

An overview of the work will be as follows:

1. Watch the replay of a race
    2. Re-Watch the video again, noting down any horses that fit the criteria
    3. Go to another website to take note of the horses price.
    4. Enter the Date, Name, Track, Race Number, Price and comment into a system
    5. Move onto the next race

Due to the nature of the job, you will need a decent and reliable internet connection.

There is probably 20 to 30 hours work to begin with, however there is the opportunity for more hours if you are a learning machine. Alternatively if there becomes too much work for one person, I may be able to split it up.

Thanks for your time, and if you are interested in the position, please PM me the following:

1. Name
    2. Email Address
    3. Country / City
    4. Hourly Rate ($US)
    5. Some information about yourself and why you are interested in the position.

Thanks for your time and looking forward to hearing back. It may take me a couple of days to respond, so take your time with the message and don't worry if you don't hear back from me straight away.

Cheers

Jake

Jake Howard, Jul 29, 2019 IP
    hardip2057 likes this.
  2. Jake Howard

Jake Howard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for your interest, and this position is now closed.

Jake Howard, Jul 30, 2019 IP