1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best social media for business communication?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by FrazeTowne, May 22, 2019.

social media for business communication

FrazeTowne, May 22, 2019 IP
  2. jeanericblass

jeanericblass Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Facebook is the best social media channel for business communication.

I have seen many people using Facebook audience insights tool to build their business and believe me they have taken their business to really big heights.

Because you also know it very well that Facebook has been one of the best platforms to attract your audience towards your business and in majority cases it has been proved that Facebook plays a vital role in building in any business specially if it is an online store.

You can view the following guide if you are willing to gain huge number of sales on Facebook for your business.

https://www.withintheflow.com/social-media-marketing/facebook-audience-insights-hacks/

jeanericblass, May 22, 2019 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
  4. Ethel Glover

Ethel Glover Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat is the best for you.

Ethel Glover, Jul 29, 2019 IP
  5. Orol

Orol Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook. Even with recent leaks and negative press, Facebook is still the most popular social media network, and every business should have a Facebook page.

Orol, Jul 30, 2019 IP
  6. HelgaHlg

HelgaHlg Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Definitely LinkedIn and Facebook! Also xing can be)

HelgaHlg, Jul 30, 2019 IP
  7. Silvers

Silvers Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The best social media is the one you own. Getting your clients email addresses is the best way to communicate with them via newsletters and surveys. Besides that, you'll have to be everywhere with relevant content - Facebook & Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn. Wherever your clients are, you'll have to be.

Silvers, Jul 30, 2019 IP
  8. walantoklen

walantoklen Peon

Best Answers:
    That depends on the business and target audience. I'd still say Facebook as it has the largest number of users among social networks and is fairly easy to use. It's great to have accounts for business communication on other social media sites like Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc too. However, it's not about the quantity, but the quality - good and up to date content and engagement in communication with customers is the key.

walantoklen, Jul 31, 2019 IP
  9. ellastien

ellastien Banned

Best Answers:
    It depends upon what kind of business do you run and what kind of services you give and take.

ellastien, Nov 23, 2019 IP
  10. joycenye

joycenye Banned

Best Answers:
    Linkedin is the best platform for you as well as it's a professional network all over the world.

joycenye, Nov 23, 2019 IP
  11. tanikacampos

tanikacampos Banned

Best Answers:
    To know the target audience better and facilitate better communication and engagement Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn are very easy to unleash all the potential of social media for your business!

tanikacampos, Nov 24, 2019 IP
  12. tobysurf

tobysurf Active Member

Best Answers:
    for business Linkedin will be the best i think , if you want to promote maybe some of your products it can be , Facebook and instagram .

tobysurf, Nov 25, 2019 IP
  13. Sam Sabir

Sam Sabir Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Each social media platform has its strengths. You can use each platform to highlight the reputation of your business in a unique and fortified manner. For example: If you are focused on customer service, facebook and instagram can be good choices, if you want to polish brand image, linkedin can be a good idea and so on. So leverage each platform according to their advantages and how you can use them to advertise your brand properly.

Sam Sabir, Apr 6, 2020 IP
  14. LadyStarc

LadyStarc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Linkedin surely is best for business communication. You can do it only to some extent on Facebook. Twitter? Maybe. Instagram and Snapchat - no way! Also, if you want then you can join business forums and communities.

For marketing a business to consumers then all of these platforms are really good.

LadyStarc, Apr 7, 2020 IP
  15. amandagraylinng

amandagraylinng Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you have to take a look at the Buyer Persona of the business before you can really decide. For example, if we're talking about a fashion business for a younger target market then Instagram is a great way to really connect with a younger audience, and an easier way to use influencers. However, if we're talking about a product or service that will work B2B then LinkedIn will be a lot more professional... you can't really use the same platform for every consumer!

amandagraylinng, Apr 9, 2020 IP
  16. amandagraylinng

amandagraylinng Peon

Best Answers:
    I disagree! I believe that Instagram and Snapchat both have the opportunity to be used as ways to make sales as a business, it would be especially vital to use these if the target consumer is younger.

amandagraylinng, Apr 9, 2020 IP
  17. LadyStarc

LadyStarc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Look we all answering based on our guesses. The thread says "social media for business communication". I answered what I gathered from the post. I gathered that they are looking for B2B and not B2C. Also, when you are talking about B2C you have to know what kind of consumer is he looking for. You are right that Instagram and Snapchat will work if the consumer is younger, but see the point is topic is so vague and lacks details. So, I told him what I could best understand from the topic.

LadyStarc, Apr 13, 2020 IP
  18. Mattlebl

Mattlebl Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As for its facebook.

Mattlebl, Apr 13, 2020 IP