1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I am looking for ways to improve my blogging business

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by George Danke, Jul 18, 2019.

Hey everyone,

I am looking for ways to improve my blogging business. I have been focused on creating quality content and have been working with excellent writers. We have been coming with some very interesting content that I am very excited to share. However, I would also like to know more about choosing keywords in the same.

So if you know any team that can help me with the same or if you yourself have any tips that I can use, please let me know here.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2019
    George Danke, Jul 18, 2019 IP
  2. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can find keywords for your articles with Google's Keyword Planner. Look it up.

I would think that the professional writers you're working with likely know a thing or two about identifying keywords too.

JoeSpirit, Jul 18, 2019 IP
  3. Sarah - Dufferin Media

Sarah - Dufferin Media Active Member

Best Answers:
    Huge potential on social media. Especially on Twitter and Pinterest.
    On Twitter there is a large network of supportive bloggers that will gladly interact and share your blog as well as comment on posts.
    Pinterest is the number on traffic driver to my blog, I use Tailwind App to grow that exponentially.

Sarah - Dufferin Media, Jul 28, 2019 IP
  4. tobysurf

tobysurf Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think also will help to open group in Facebook , post 2-3 posts per day with interesting info and with time people will start follow , so hopefully it will work. Good Luck!

tobysurf, Jul 29, 2019 IP
  5. George Danke

George Danke Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Everyone!

Thank you so much for the answers:)

I also would like to hire some more writers for my content, maybe someone worked with these guys before https://essaypro.com/custom-essay-writers.html ?

George Danke, Jul 29, 2019 IP
  6. CaitlinJarvis

CaitlinJarvis Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Have you considered working with a professional or even an agency for this? When we hired this digital marketing agency Surrey based to work for our business, they used a number of tools to come up with the best keywords to use. Using such tools can provide efficient results, and much more if you’re working with a knowledgeable expert.

CaitlinJarvis, Sep 19, 2019 IP