1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm having trouble positioning objects on my OptimizePress :(

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by nikaway, Jul 25, 2019.

How is it now:

[​IMG]

How I want this to look:

[​IMG]

All collors is image file.
    Black color is a video embeded.

What codes I use? I'm using the "Add row" and "Add elements" native in own OptimizePress template... How can I set to do like I want? Or... If I to do own... how set up in div can I use??

nikaway, Jul 25, 2019 IP
  2. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    See this is why nube-predator scam artist BS like "site builders" do nothing but trick you into THINKING you can make a website. The mere concept of "add row" is flawed and such tools only teach you now NOT to do things.

Most "real" developers will be unable to help you with such "tools" because you aren't showing what markup is used to say what the content IS -- likely because the tool is not generating semantic markup. You're not showing what the CSS is, likely because that "tool" is pissing it into the markup and/or using one of the many dumbass "frameworks" to try and accomplish the layout.

Your CONTENT should dictate the markup (HTML), and the content + markup dictating your layout(s) (CSS). Screwing around in a WYSIWYG tool like OptimizePress is one of the fastest roads to failure, and anyone tellling you to use ANY "visual tool" like that is the real tool.

deathshadow, Jul 25, 2019 IP
    johneva likes this.
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You're unlikely to find anyone here who knows how to use OptimizePress, nor anyone willing to delve into it.
    Do they have their own support channel?
    How committed to using it are you?

sarahk, Jul 25, 2019 IP