1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help! I need a link spying tool... recommendation urgently

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Alvion101, Jul 22, 2019.

Hi,
    I am Alvin a junior marketer that wants to specialize in SEO. I am looking for a tool that could spy on the links created by my competitor. I need to have a record of when the link is built and when the link is dropped. Ahrefs and Sem rush doesn't have that and its fairly inaccurate for link building. Does anyone of you have any recommendations? Any help given is deeply appreciated.
    Cheers
    Alvion

Alvion101, Jul 22, 2019 IP
  2. HelgaHlg

HelgaHlg Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As I think, Ahrefs and SemRush are the best in this field, but it really depends on your requirements.
    So you can try SPYFU, RANK RANGER, MANGOOLS, LINK RESEARCH TOOLS.

HelgaHlg, Jul 23, 2019 IP
  3. Alvion101

Alvion101 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am facing this problem in Ahrefs, the links that they last checked are links that are outdated and with google update, my data is showing me that competitors with a lesser link on their page actually have better ranking in SERP. I am suspecting, only high trust websites work these days, like the really authoritative ones... other than that I don't think it is useful.

Alvion101, Jul 23, 2019 IP