1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My paypal horror, what i did , can I go to jail?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by lovemehate, May 18, 2015.

1. Ralphie4you

Ralphie4you Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually, I would report YOU to the police for filing a false report and laughing when your retarded ass gets arrested. PayPal will NOT catch up with her. You don't deserve to be on the internet. You should be banned from ever communicating with anyone EVER again. Just destroy your computer. YOU'RE the Moron!! You are the stupidest person in HISTORY to EVER EXIST!! You are king of the retards!!

Ralphie4you, Apr 4, 2018 IP
  2. Ralphie4you

Ralphie4you Peon

Best Answers:
    Its quite obvious that you have not passed elementary school. You talk like an immature spoiled brat with a serious learning deficiency. You OBVIOUSLY do have personal issues otherwise you wouldn't be attacking this poor girl. WTF is wrong with you? You are acting high and mighty but i guarantee you have skeletons in your closet.

3. Ralphie4you

Ralphie4you Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes in fact you are the only troll on here. You are causing problems where there are none. Why do you not have ANY sympathy for this girl? She WAS A VICTIM TOO!! You only point out her short comings without exposing your own! you are no saint, im sure you have problems too!

You have NO GUTS to admit you are wrong in half the crap you said. You have a total lack of respect for other people. You are the biggest moron in the entire universe!! You are the lowest scum of the earth, lazy piece of garbage out there. Your choice in girlfriends or boyfriends is the worst anyone has ever seen!!

4. Ralphie4you

Ralphie4you Peon

Best Answers:
    You obviously are retarded as hell. You have no brain, your IQ is in the negative!! Your brain ran away from you, for being a total waste of space!!

5. Ralphie4you

Ralphie4you Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm guessing you jumping to conclusions. No proof she is jail.

6. Dylan Jenkins

Dylan Jenkins Peon

Best Answers:
    Any updates on this case?

Dylan Jenkins, Jul 16, 2019 IP
  7. tsc

tsc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I fucking hope not :(

tsc, Jul 17, 2019 IP
  8. nakamoto

nakamoto Peon

Best Answers:
    Love to know what happened to you. I too did something similar after I got scammed years ago. Just listed loads of thing then let PayPal pay for it all with their payment protection. Now this is what happened to me. After I withdrew the money and then purchased bitcoin, PayPal eventually sent debt collectors. I went to court and stated my income and was told to pay back £1 per month until my finances change, when bitcoin went to over £12000 I sold some to pay back PayPal. I now have an okay credit rating and still have a few bitcoin. Just waiting for bitcoin to rise more before I do a final sale

nakamoto, Jul 19, 2019 IP
  9. Ashleytis123

Ashleytis123 Peon

Best Answers:
    They took you took court after how long? I’m in sort of the same situation. Received emails from account that said what they paid me was unauthorized and now my account says -3,065. I received these emails about a week ago in the beginning of March.

Ashleytis123, Mar 14, 2020 IP