1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I want to create gaming logo & I need suggestion for it

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by Johnny Isom, Jul 18, 2019.

Hi everyone, I am here to ask a favor for suggesting me the best tips for making a good gaming logo for my website, but thing is i have never created any logo related to gaming, i have no idea which concepts i should use on it & which color can suits it, I am confused a little bit while making the logos, Therefore i request you to please suggest me ideas for making a great logo, I have make a logo online at this called AI based tool here clan logo maker https://designiconic.com/maker/clan-logo/ which is perfect & has showed me numerous concepts, but i need tips on choosing color psychology & vectors, Please suggest me some agencies & logos as well.

Johnny Isom, Jul 18, 2019 IP
  2. luckyd4r

luckyd4r Peon

Best Answers:
    I can't tell much about vectors, but I do have a few tips on color psychology.
    What's the target audience of your website? Keep in mind that people of different age and gender respond to colors differently, so choose accordingly. Consider what kind of emotions you want to evoke with the logo design. Adobe Color is a great site to play around with colors, there is also a trend section which is good for exploring the designs across different industries, including gaming, in one place.

luckyd4r, Jul 19, 2019 IP
  3. Jon @ HostMamba

Jon @ HostMamba Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Johnny,

Is there a specific game or group of games that your gaming clan will be focusing on?

Jon @ HostMamba, Jul 19, 2019 IP
  4. DMAccounts

DMAccounts Peon

Best Answers:
    What gaming platform will you be focusing on?

tell us more about it.

DMAccounts, Jul 21, 2019 IP
  5. Leesa Johnson

Leesa Johnson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Many factors work in gaming logo. You have to check other sites logo and color combination for building a concept. Include your thoughts into logo design. What kind of logo you want to design and purpose behind it. Logo represents your brand so always work by taking a deep decision. There are many sites available, where you can easily design by editing with custom logos. Also, create a logo in offline software like coral draw, logo maker and Photoshop. Thank you.

Leesa Johnson, Jul 31, 2019 IP
  6. dewaz

dewaz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    please cmiiw, its very small niche. do you think worthed to go business on games logo only?

dewaz, Aug 4, 2019 IP
  7. Ron Peters

Ron Peters Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Choosing colors can be confusing. I recommend you search for ready-made color pallets. You can find them online. Just google Color pallets for designers and artists.

Ron Peters, Aug 19, 2019 IP