1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Hiring F/T 2 Indian WP & 2 Indian eCommerce&WooCommerce Devs - Salary - Rs. 24K/Mo

Discussion in 'Services' started by alvinperez, Jul 18, 2019.

I am looking for TALENTED & EXPEREINECED INDIAN 2 Wordpress developers & 2 WooCommerce & eCommerce developers at a monthly salary of Rs. 24,000 INR / month for each of the developers for my UK client working 8 hours/day, 7 days/week as per the office timings of UK.

I can pay you weekly through Freelancer.com escrow after daily submission of work and upon satisfactory findings of the work only then I will release the escrow every week not before.

My client will throw a development challenge to you and those developers who the best solves that challenge will get these 4 jobs.

You will have to get into an acceptable legal agreement with me in this regard and I will send you this agreement copy via PM.

alvinperez, Jul 18, 2019 IP
  2. alvinperez

alvinperez Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    PM me your complete and updated CV with your daily email address and mobile number and Skype ID.

alvinperez, Jul 18, 2019 IP
  3. FreeFun4Every1

FreeFun4Every1 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 14
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Interested only if the salary is 50k/month because as per 24k/Month rate you are paying 108Rs/hr which is equal to $1.55/hr, even data entry guys getting $2/hr so let me know if you are willing to pay 50k/month for 3 yr experienced wordpress developer.

FreeFun4Every1, Jul 19, 2019 IP
    WebDeveloperSahil likes this.