1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Problem with Forgotten Password and Email Address

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by Ninja666, Dec 17, 2018.

Sadly I have forgotten my Twitter Password.

Typically this would be easy to solve but for one additional issue.

I joined Twitter several years ago at which time I was using an email address from my isp provider: Primelink1.net.

Since that time I have dropped Primelink1.net as my isp provider so I am unable to send/receive emails related to that provider.

Therefore when Twitter wants to confirm that I am the legitimate owner of my Twitter account they want to send an email to my former and now defunct Primelink1.net account which I am unable to receive or respond to.

This being my conundrum how may reset my password?

Any input as how to resolve this pesky and maddening problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Ninja666, Dec 17, 2018 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Get back in touch with Primelink1 and sign up for an email-only service to recover your email address, get the twitter account back, change the email, cancel the Primelink1 service.

sarahk, Dec 21, 2018 IP
  3. Orol

Orol Member

Best Answers:
    create new accout, or if you've added your phone number to your account in your Mobile settings, you may receive a password reset via sms

Orol, Jul 16, 2019 IP