1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is best E commerce platform for multi seller

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by fraizor, Apr 8, 2019.

I want to make a multi vendor/seller Ecommerce store

i found some interesting multi seller dedicated solutions like: YO!kart, cs cart but they are very expensive

so i went toward open source solutions like: Magento, Prestashop, Opencart, ... + a paid multi-seller ad-don

i mostly need 3 stuff:

1- commissioning

2- seller rating

3- seller withdraw

what is the best platform that i mentioned or not that suits my project requirements ?

fraizor, Apr 8, 2019 IP
  2. salman safder

salman safder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    woocommerce/Shopify

salman safder, Apr 9, 2019 IP
  3. fraizor

fraizor Peon

Best Answers:
    can you please explain why ?

fraizor, Apr 9, 2019 IP
  4. zimadev

zimadev Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    WooCommerce is the cheapest option. I'm not sure about the multi-seller part, but as far as I know, WordPress plugins are free or far more cheaper than add-ons in Prestashop.

zimadev, Apr 9, 2019 IP
  5. Ankush Mahajan

Ankush Mahajan Member

Best Answers:
    If the budget is your concern then I won't recommend you Magento. The reason being you need to have a permanent developer to manage the Magento store. Regarding WooCommerce, yes it can lower your cost but I didn't find many multi-vendor marketplaces on the web that have built on woocommerce.

As you have written that the YoKart platform is meeting your requirements but the budget is your concern. It may be that you are not aware of YoKart's flexible payments option which means that you can pay the money in installments without any extra or hidden charges.

Ankush Mahajan, Apr 10, 2019 IP
  6. HelgaHlg

HelgaHlg Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Magento is popular brand that powers many other top brands like Burger King, Huawei, Pepe Jeans & Liverpool F.C etc. It is an Open-Source platform, and certainly an ideal platform to build an eCommerce site, especially a multi-vendor marketplace.
    WooCommerce is user-friendly and easy-to-use. For a non-techie who is planning to make it big in the eCommerce industry, WooCommerce can definitely be a solution.
    The choice of the CMS platforms should depend on your business requirement. No matter what you choose, make sure that the multi vendor marketplace extensions makes the management and tracking effortless for you.

HelgaHlg, Apr 16, 2019 IP
  7. PrivateSSD

PrivateSSD Peon

Best Answers:
    I would recommend wordpress as its cms. There're many themes with vulti-vendor featured on envato

PrivateSSD, Apr 16, 2019 IP
  8. Myrcella William

Myrcella William Peon

Best Answers:
    Most web designers in uae use woocommerce because of inexpensive among others. I would also recommend you woocommerce for your purpose.

Myrcella William, Apr 18, 2019 IP
  9. AlexanderA1227

AlexanderA1227 Peon

Best Answers:
    There was a poll on another thread, that says that most of the people here use WooCommerce.

Since there are so much people using it, i would imagine that it is a good choice.

I have only used Shopify and i'm quite happy with for now.

AlexanderA1227, Jul 15, 2019 IP