1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for a new reseller hosting account. - Any Suggestions? VENDORS, Please do not respond.

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by xinnek, May 25, 2019.

I was with Servint for over 10 years and was very satisfied with their services. Spent probably $30k or more with them. Last year they were acquired by Leaseweb and service sucks periodically. Sites go down randomly, slow response times, can't access the Control panel, etc.

Support is extremely slow. I"ve been trying to contact anyone for at least 3 hours now with several sites down. Chat option seldom works (hasn't worked all morning), they have taken as long as 48 hours to respond with sites being down. I'm just done. I've got to find a new host that is reliable. Anyone have any suggestions? Please, NO VENDOR RESPONSES. I'm looking for credible responses from other admins. Thanks you to anyone who responds. Finally had to go to their sales chat. INSTANT RESPONSE! Guess Leaseweb doesn't care about the paying customers.

Right now I have a VPS with Reseller supporting 25+ domains.

Edit: My budget is around $150 per month. I need fast, reliable, and someone who will answer their support on the weekends within 10 minutes normally. Tired of 48 hour response times. BTW, LEASEWEB SUCKS! Just found out they sent me some type of BS $75 charge (Not to my current email, but to an email we had 5 years ago) and suspended my account for not paying it. Never had a problem like this for 10 years. Went back in, paid my bill in full including next months they've already billed me. Still shows I owe them, no receipt showing I paid, but they took the money out of my account. But, I'll be giving you a full run down of my experience with Leaseweb in the future.

Thanks for any help
    xinnek

Last edited: May 25, 2019
    xinnek, May 25, 2019 IP
  2. dts-net

dts-net Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    recommend hosting your own server or servers with that kind of yearly budget you will have less headaches

dts-net, Jun 2, 2019 IP
  3. p0werB0

p0werB0 Peon

Best Answers:
    hosting24 have the option, though not using that program myself, but I know about them from my time using their other services and can guess that all should work the same as I liked their customer support before.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
    p0werB0, Jun 4, 2019 IP
  4. Sonwebhost

Sonwebhost Active Member

Best Answers:
    I started as a reseller at Host gator and moved into a vps got the same issues but now I am managing the servers myself big companies have employees to chat and so on but over the years I have found it more beneficial to have a company that the websites don't go down as that is more important than chat lines to me, so I keep sites running 24/7 and respond to tickets, I know you as vendors not to respond but we are all in this together we start out like yourself hosting friends and family and small businesses then over 10 years we get things in order so we do not have downtime as it cost money and other problems. One of the the big things with me recently is getting my website to the farthest place on the globe in less than 3 seconds which is now the case... hope this helps

Sonwebhost, Jun 22, 2019 IP
  5. prands

prands Peon

Best Answers:
    all resellers are gone now because of new cpanel pricing

prands, Jul 5, 2019 IP
  6. Em&em

Em&em Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey, I am using hosting24 , so far did not had any problems with the support, it fits perfectly under your budget. As well used TENOFF and received 10% discount for my 24 months plan.

Em&em, Aug 2, 2019 IP
  7. dedikart

dedikart Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I wont recommend any host but would offer one advise if you are looking for cPanel reseller host. cPanel has recently changed their price module hence make sure you ask how many accounts they would offer in a plan you would choose and how can you upgrade if you want to in the future.

dedikart, Aug 4, 2019 IP
  8. lightningmat

lightningmat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I was looking for one too and stumbled upon hosting24 in few forums. I see two of you said some good words about them as well, and I checked their page - deals look real good. Will try signing up with them. Thanks for feedback and a coupon code guys, much appreciated.

lightningmat, Aug 20, 2019 IP
  9. EvoWRZ®

EvoWRZ® Notable Member

Best Answers:
    From what I know vps is not managed reseller. You can install whm in vps buy 30x accs license 1 for each domain.

EvoWRZ®, Mar 12, 2020 IP