1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Lead Gen Secret review needed

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by John_Vianny, Jul 1, 2019.

I'm considering to buy the subscription to the product called myleadgensecret.

I see there's another thread about, but it went defocusing and chatting of everything else, promoting other programs and wasting time.

So: who has tried the system? Is it worth?

In particular:

Are the leads responsive when IMPORTED to your autoresponder? ( if you rely on the click rate and open rate shown by the system itself , it's not a proof)

Did you make any sales NOT RELATED to promote the system itself?

If you promote the system itself, did you make money? more than when you promote other mmo products using these leads?

Source of leads: do they belong to co-op registration, co-reg?

How is the system stable in your opinion on the long term?

John_Vianny, Jul 1, 2019 IP
  2. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I started testing that system in June.

So far I've only used their in-house mailing system. I'm currently setting up an autoresponder to check the leads outside the Lead Gen System.

So far I can only report that these leads have not converted.

JoeSpirit, Jul 2, 2019 IP
    JEET likes this.
  3. Tripartite

Tripartite Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been using this to expand outside of my warm market. Using their mailer to message my leads each day.. What I like to do is add my Skype address to the bottom of my email messages to build trust and work with them closer hopefully.

So far its working as I've been able to personally enroll 8 people at one of the Gold levels in my primary program which is Shaklee. The packages cost hundreds of dollars to get and I don't think these people would have paid that much on their own if I didn't do it personally over Skype.

Tripartite, Jul 2, 2019 IP
  4. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    Good to hear you're getting conversions. I'm still early in my testing of this source and not really surprised at the results so far.

JoeSpirit, Jul 2, 2019 IP
  5. John_Vianny

John_Vianny Member

Best Answers:
    the problem is: if you import those leads, you can have a problem with your autoresponder.

Cause, as i've seen in the reviews, there would be lots of spam complaints since they expect to receive mails using the mailer the system provides.

So far, anyone tried to do it?

Just a curiosity: in the OTO do you have the choice to automatically import the leads into your autoresponder? or what is the oto about?

John_Vianny, Jul 2, 2019 IP
  6. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    As I said I've only used the in-house mailing system so far. I have the ability to download the leads in a csv file.

I don't remember now if I bought the OTO. Refresh my memory about what it is. I don't find a receipt for it in my files.

I had the same thoughts about spam complaints. My thinking is to get the leads familiar with me and the email address I use before moving them to a different mailing system. And I'll do that with just a few leads starting out to determine if there will be a problem.

JoeSpirit, Jul 3, 2019 IP
  7. John_Vianny

John_Vianny Member

Best Answers:
    It could also be made by typing a sort of signature at the end of every mail sent with their system.
    Something like: "Join step by step coaching here to make money with emails here" , so at every mail sent you should have some leads opting in your capture page so can spam complaint ok

John_Vianny, Jul 3, 2019 IP
  8. Tripartite

Tripartite Peon

Best Answers:
    The oto is for email swipe copy and they're pretty good. I don't think I would message the people outside the system as the leads haven't agreed to be messaged from a third party, and I think that might be against the TOS of your average autoresponder company.

But I know of lots of people who do it that way for very good results, so I think you need to know what you're doing if your try it that way.

Tripartite, Jul 3, 2019 IP
  9. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    Sounds reasonable. I do have access to an AR system that I can add unlimited addresses to. But I think this would be considered spamming if it's taken outside the system.

Yes, I remember the OTO now. I didn't buy it as I have a number of sequences written by others and myself to draw from.

JoeSpirit, Jul 4, 2019 IP
  10. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    I do add a PS to each message saying that if they don't wish to receive future mailings from me to let me know via my email address and I will personally remove them from my list.

I did have one person from the system email me asking for more information yesterday.

JoeSpirit, Jul 4, 2019 IP
  11. Jaambees

Jaambees Peon

Best Answers:
    I've just rejoined this, owner let me try it a second time around for free. I didn't get any sales
    the first time, but I wasn't using the email swipes. I started using them and have 3 sales in
    3 days. Not too bad and he gave me the swipes for free.

I've done a full review of it at my blog ==> makemoneyreviewed.com

Jaambees, May 10, 2020 IP
  12. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    There's some conjecture that they'll give you some signups in the beginning or when you complain about the poor response rates just to keep you paying for the monthly leads. As far as I'm concerned the results are pretty dismal.

JoeSpirit, May 10, 2020 IP
  13. Jaambees

Jaambees Peon

Best Answers:
    That's true, I guess only time will tell. I will keep you guys updated on this next month after giving it some time to test. This should answer all of our questions about this system.

Jaambees, May 10, 2020 IP
  14. Jaambees

Jaambees Peon

Best Answers:
    Here is an update, after 9 days, 7 signups, two oto's and $100 commission for signing up 5
    in a week. I have started testing other affiliate networks and will share those results. I asked
    for payment and was literally paid to paypal in a couple of hours. Really liking it so far,
    considering all I did was send 1 email a day through their system and made $145.

mlgsupdate.png

Last edited: May 21, 2020
    Jaambees, May 21, 2020 IP
  15. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    Pretty good results. Were you using swipe files or email messages you created?

JoeSpirit, May 22, 2020 IP
  16. Jaambees

Jaambees Peon

Best Answers:
    So, I have been mainly been using the swipes from mlgs. I have written one myself
    and added tracking to the link and got 1 signup from that. But, yes pretty much
    just the swipes. I think that these are basically cold co-registration leads meaning
    that they had originally signed up to receive info from multiple sources.

I am also seeing that it is a numbers game. I might go a day or so with no signups
    and than I get 1 or 2. I am going to set up another autoresponder with swipes
    and import leads from a different source to test that too pretty soon.

If I can scale it to keep getting the "5" the $100 bonuses will really help out. I am seeing
    that the leads are real. I think a lot of the emails land in the spam box, but I am still
    getting sales, so If that's the case, it is still working. I am still testing this, I think I am
    in the 3rd week, so it will take a while, but I will keep you updated to how it goes.

I am impressed so far. The first time around, I did not mail everyday and I did not
    use the swipes like he recommended. Like Ii said, I was paid by Paypal within a
    couple of hours of requesting. So far it seems like the real deal.

Jaambees, May 22, 2020 IP
  17. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    I'm sure a lot of them go to spam. I do know that they count unsubscribes as hits so you can't rely on their numbers.

In case you don't know about it Reed Floren has a group page for Lead Gen members where we share what's working for us and what isn't. He also has some training vids and marketing tools in the Units section. No affiliate link for it: https://www.facebook.com/groups/myleadgensecretsuccess/

JoeSpirit, May 23, 2020 IP