1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Wordpress Site(s) Setup / Basic Things

Discussion in 'Services' started by LindseyInteractive, Jun 4, 2019.

Hello Everyone,

We provide wordpress site services to our client in which we do some pretty basic wordpress sites for them. These sites normally include just a simple 4 - 5 page site, adding content, basic plugins, a contact form with captcha...that's basically it.

No real custom plugins, no major changes to designs/themes. There may be some changes to CSS to adjust some heights and things like that, but that is the main part of designing and customizing that will be needed.

So we are looking for someone who has experience and can do these setups for us when we don't have the time to do them.

If you're interested in doing this, please send us a quote for a basic Wordpress Setup that meets the following criteria:

• Basic Site Setup
    • 4 - 5 Informational/Services/Gallery Pages
    • Contact Form
    • Basic Designing/Adjusting with CSS\
    • Using Premium Theme from Themeforest or other vendor
    You MUST include a quote for this in a PM if you wish to be considered. We need a basic flat rate to do this and an estimated turn around time.

I know that sometimes we will need more custom things done which we would like for you to be able to do, but for this specific scenario, please just include the quote for the above mentioned information.

YOu must include the quote and your Skype information.

LindseyInteractive, Jun 4, 2019 IP
  2. blackhunter250

blackhunter250 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    add me on skype - blackpayman733

blackhunter250, Jun 6, 2019 IP
  3. swami2

swami2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What is your budget, how much you will pay?!

Thank you.

swami2, Jun 7, 2019 IP
  4. quicksolution4u

quicksolution4u Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

I am very much interested in your basic wordpress project. I can assure you that I'll tell you the genuine cost under your budget. Lets connect over skype for detailed discussion - quicksolution4u

quicksolution4u, Jul 1, 2019 IP
  5. papoo75

papoo75 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    well working on wordpress joomla and all other content management systems for last 10 years.We have highly qualified team to do this task. Add me on skype: Alfred cullinger Pty Ltd

papoo75, Jul 8, 2019 IP