1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to add facebook pixel on elementor page

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by burlac nicu, Jun 30, 2019.

hello, i am new with using elementor. So I am selling own stock products in europe and i used till now only shopify and use only cash on delivery(cod). But now i had an ideea to create some pages with elementor for some winning products and to make everything in one page, even the cash on delivery details like phone,name,adress etc.. So my problem that i dont figure it out is about facebook pixel. As i only advertise on facebook and only for conversion campaigns, how can i do that with elementor if its posible , for firing the pixel for conversion campaigns when someone add there details for cash on delivery details. Can someone help me with this situation? thank you very much. this is the store :

www.epilatorfacial.ro
    Code (markup):

burlac nicu, Jun 30, 2019 IP
    Install and activate the free Insert Headers on Footers plugin.
    Go to Settings-Insert Headers and Footers.
    Paste the Facebook Pixel tracking code into the Scripts in the Header box.
    Save the changes.

Good luck and hope this helps.

Spoiltdiva, Jun 30, 2019 IP
  3. burlac nicu

burlac nicu Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    so when someone add their shipping details in the elementor form , that will count facebook pixel as a purche?? is that right??

4. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I believe you might be a candidate for Pixel Cat which is a pixel manager. Seeing as you appear to be new at this you ought to check out Wordpress.org for any further questions. There you will find any and all answers relating to this subject.

Spoiltdiva, Jun 30, 2019 IP
  5. burlac nicu

burlac nicu Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    okay thank you, well i am not realy new to wordpress but i didn't do this sort of things so I dont know what to do realy , and from google searching i didnt find nothing exactly. You know I can advertise on landing pages like this , but i will lose a lot if my pixel isnt traking the conversions.... :) thanks for help! didn't heard of pixel cat!

btw: yes i posted first on wordpress.org but no one replyed there :(

6. KaiShinI

KaiShinI Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the topic!

KaiShinI, Dec 23, 2019 IP