1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which product categories are the easiest to source?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by alexrobinson, Jun 25, 2019.

Hi,

Out of pure boredom a couple of months ago, I wrote a program that continuously scans Amazon best sellers and tries to find similar items on wholesalers. I was looking to answer the following question: How easy is it to find profitable products to flip on Amazon?

The program now found a little more than 12 000 products. You can check the full list here (https://www.bestpricewinner.com/)

I then wondered about the categories of the items I found this way. Was there a trend ? Some categories that are over or under represented maybe ?
    Well from my research, the five easiest categories to source are:
    * Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry
    * Sports & Outdoors
    * Industrial & Scientific
    * Home & Kitchen
    * Beauty & Personal Care

This is based on real data collection not speculation of a single blogger... Now I promised a short article so I will stop here, but you can have the full study on the following page: https://www.bestpricewinner.com/blog/best-products-sell-amazon-fba/

Curious to have your feedback,

Cheers,
    Alex

alexrobinson, Jun 25, 2019 IP
  2. MatBerrows

MatBerrows Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think tech products such as laptops and mobile phones are more popualar.

MatBerrows, Jun 26, 2019 IP
  3. eliasjaxson00010

eliasjaxson00010 Peon

Best Answers:
    Beauty and personal care, Clothing, shoes, and jewelry are evergreen products.

eliasjaxson00010, Jun 27, 2019 IP