1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Adsense help

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by alfordjohn135, Jun 6, 2019.

lot of people are earning from Adsense as a newbie i want to start work on Adsense i want to create my first Adsense site and don't know how to start i want to create site on WordPress.which theme i need to use and plugins.should i need to do keyword research from good seo tool like ahrefs first,i need to know where to start and what tools i need to make atleast $50 a day.

alfordjohn135, Jun 6, 2019 IP
  2. AlphaNine_Vini

AlphaNine_Vini Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you need to start your own Blog I recommend to take a domain of your niche topic and make sure it has good search volume over internet. Just blog wont help you to starting making initially USD $50. I recommend also to create a Vlog as well and integrate your Vlog and Blog together to reach good number of audience. Talk to those who are already in your niche industry and make contacts with them.

AlphaNine_Vini, Jun 6, 2019 IP
  3. googlesiphon

googlesiphon Member

Best Answers:
    come one many $50 per day that's very very very low

today i made $10,829 from a $5114 ad spend on Native ads with CPALeo trust me you can start with only $100 but you need to dream high and aim higher man anyway i made an article here explaining my case study and showing you everything you gonna need also i uploaded a 6 done for you campaigns with the ad copy and the creatives please use them and make money man don't low ball your dream you must aim higher and aim super high as well to make some money

https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/adsense-case-study-47-000-13th-june-2019-75-roi-3000-potential.2857586/

here is the topic please check it out and watch the video several times and if you need any help what so ever just let me know and i will try to record a video today showing the $10K revenue today and more than $5K as profit from $5K so i got more than double in less than 8 hours anyway buddy off-course it's not typical but please aim high please dream big

Cheers and good luck!

googlesiphon, Jun 14, 2019 IP
  4. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Start with what you like most in blogging, so you'll have plenty to write even you not in mood

robyries, Jun 14, 2019 IP