1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling (Bulk Orders Only) $1 Per 250 Words Unique Articles Custom Written

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by dezinerite, Jun 5, 2019.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I am available for the next few months so I am offering affordable custom-written content! You send me the article titles, and I’ll write the articles for you!

My rate is $1 for every 250 words. You can have me write 250-word articles or 1000-2000 words, the rate per word is fixed. :)

My preferred niches: health, web, SMM, online trends, gadgets (e.g. phones, reviews, trends, etc.), travel. I will consider writing about anything else though, and I will be as technical as possible so that all the necessary keywords are included.

I don’t believe in keyword-stuffing, nor plagiarism so you don’t have to go over any of that with me, just trying to make an honest buck here.

Bulk orders ONLY - please do not place single orders. Payment thru Paypal.

dezinerite, Jun 5, 2019 IP
    c4cyber likes this.
  2. Deadsquirrel

Deadsquirrel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, can you send me a sample please? Will need lots of 250/300 worded pages for seo sites. about 100 of them to begin with.

Deadsquirrel, Jun 13, 2019 IP
    dezinerite likes this.