1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying SEO link builder and guest post blogger

Discussion in 'Services' started by mindiam1, Jun 7, 2019.

Hey all,

I have some keywords from my webmaster tools report that I would like to rank.

I am an SEO guy myself i evern run a website about it but i seriously do not have the time to go find blogs and to write content for them to get a back link, this is why i am looking for an SEO guy.

I want to spend about $200 USD a month, for about 6 months or so to rank some inner pages on my ecommerce site.

My site is also sells adult related bedroom only toys for couples if you know what i mean so im looking for someone who can build links in this niche.

mindiam1, Jun 7, 2019 IP
  2. RSSeosolution

RSSeosolution Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

We are able to give you 150+ .... DA 30+ backlinks every month for your budget. You can share with us your important keywords as you are saying from google webmasters and then we will analyze that for that keywords which page should promote (Inner page or home page).

We give always guarantee for quality and manual services to satisfy our client more than 100%.

If you are agree or having any question then please feel free to contact us any time here or at .

RSSeosolution, Jun 7, 2019 IP
  3. Tedel

Tedel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Your budget is kind of low, I am afraid.

Tedel, Jun 8, 2019 IP
  4. bogartkick

bogartkick Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How many links are you looking for each month for $200? Guest blogging would be effective in a site with great organic traffic. Due to Google’s new core update, SEO and link building is kinda difficult nowadays. It’s way better to focus not on ranking but targeted organic traffic.

bogartkick, Jun 13, 2019 IP
  5. renanorola

renanorola Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can help you even on that low budget but we focus only on offpage SEO.. please let me know.. or contact me at seospecialty at gmail dot com

renanorola, Jun 24, 2019 IP
  6. renanorola

renanorola Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested to apply from Philippines with 10 years of experience in SEO.. contact me at seospecialty at gmail dot com.

renanorola, Aug 12, 2019 IP