1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

HELP WITH A BUDGET

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Vale92, May 24, 2019.

HI! How are you?

A company asked me for a budget to perform the following tasks:

1. Creation of 11 variable products in Woocommerce: with Price (same in each product) / Attributes: size (5), colors (10-15) / Images (linked with variations). All the information is provided by the company.

2. Migrate 21 products with their combinations (about 3500 in total) from one PrestaShop store to another WooCommerce.

How long do you think it can take me? Based on this, I can calculate a budget.

Thank you in advance :)

Regards!

Valentina.

Vale92, May 24, 2019 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Given that you have no confidence in your own ability to work this out I'd say double any estimate that someone gives you.
    I'd also decline the job.

If you really want to do it then set up a test system for both prestashop and woocommerce and set up 11 products with options and look at the export/import mechanism and determine what additional tasks are needed.

sarahk, May 24, 2019 IP
    mmerlinn and Spoiltdiva like this.
  3. eweber

eweber Member

Best Answers:
    Create one variable product for you to know what to expect and how long it will take for 11 products. Test the listing of that one product well before making your calculating your time.

eweber, Jun 12, 2019 IP