1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free PDF converter and reader for Android

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by ltrebeanstudio, Jun 11, 2019.

AllToPDF
    is the best way to convert common file formats to PDF documents. Our application is fast, lightweight and totally free of charge. Just add or scan your reports, spreadsheets, designs and convert them to PDF easily and free. You will definitely have a wonderful experience with AllToPDF.

Prospects:
    AllToPDF will not stop here. We will continue to develop more functions to let all users to have an amazing experience. If you are interested in our plan, please see the part of Future Features. Or if you have any suggestions, please contact us with email.

AllToPDF Features:
    - Easy To Use
    - Multiple Files Selection
    - Support Batch PDF Conversion
    - Lightweight And Fast PDF Reader
    - Unlimited Number of Free File Conversions
    - FilesList For You To Open, Delete And Share Converted Files Easily
    - Support 83 kinds of file format, including DOC, DOCX, DXF, EMF, EPUB, FB2, GIF, HTM, HTML, HTMLZ, JPEG, JPG, LIT, LRF, MOBI, TCR, TEXT, TEXTILE, TGA, TIF, TIFF, TPZ, TXT, TXTZ, UOF, UOP, UOS, WB2, WK1, WKS, WMF, WPD, WPS, XBM, XLS, XLSB, XLSX, XML, XPM, XPS , 123, AZW, AZW3, AZW4, BMP, CBR, CBZ, CGM, CHM, CSV, DJV, DJVU, ODG, ODM, ODP, ODS, ODT, OXPS, PBM, PCD, PCT, PCX, PDB, PGM, PML, PNG, PPM, PPS, PPT, PPTX, PRC, PSD, PUB, RAS, RB, RTF, SDA, SDC, SDD, SDP, SDW, SLK, SVG
    - Support 5 languages, including English, Vietnames, Filipino, Hindi, Thai

Keywords:
    Doc To PDF,
    Docx To PDF,
    Xls To PDF,
    Xlsx To PDF,
    Csv To PDF,
    Ppt To PDF,
    Html To PDF,
    Jpg To PDF,
    Svg To PDF,
    Png To PDF,

Friendly Remainder:
    - Conversion will be done online
    - All uploaded files will be deleted within an hour
    - Account registration is only used to manage users’ quotas easily
    - We won’t collect and save any personal information in the app

Future Features:
    - Support PDF conversion in batch - Updated
    - Convert PDF to common file format
    - PDF editing, including split, merge, compress.

If you like AllToPDF, please leave your comment. If you have any queries, please don’t be hesitate to contact us with email at with a title 'AllToPDF'.

Unlimited Number of Free File Conversions

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2019
    ltrebeanstudio, Jun 11, 2019 IP
  2. MayaKowalczyk

MayaKowalczyk Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, when I was preparing for a trip and wanted to take some books with me to read, I came across the fact that most of my books were in PDF format, which is not so easy to read on mobile devices. Using the converter https://pdfguru.com/pdf-to-epub, I easily converted my books to EPUB format, which is better suited for e-books.
    This turned out to be a convenient solution, since the EPUB format provides a more adapted and comfortable reading experience on my electronic device. Thus, thanks to the use of a converter, I could enjoy my favorite books on the go without worrying about the inconvenience of reading in PDF format.

MayaKowalczyk, Jan 26, 2024 IP
  3. jonyal

jonyal Peon

Best Answers:
    It's great to hear that you found a solution for converting your PDF books to EPUB format, making them more accessible and enjoyable to read on mobile devices. Indeed, the EPUB format offers several advantages for ebook readers, such as reflowable content and better adaptation to different screen sizes, enhancing the reading experience significantly compared to the static layout of PDFs.

For those who might also be facing similar challenges with PDF documents, another useful resource is PDF Help (available at PDF Help). This site offers a variety of tools and information related to PDFs, including converters, editors, and guides on how to make the most of PDF documents. Whether you need to convert, edit, or create PDF files, PDF Help could be a valuable resource.

jonyal, Mar 20, 2024 IP