1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Woocommerce or Shopify ?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by imza86, Oct 27, 2016.

1. eweber

eweber Member

Best Answers:
    Shopify is good to start to start off with or even stay with. Shopify can make money and publish good information in every way WordPress can. WordPress is more for people like me who want more control of the files,database and the site as a whole. You also need patience and a thing for digital troubleshooting. Also I can host more than one site for the same hosting price of $11. In fact I must have created 50 to 60 separate personal project sites using subdomains and domains on one hosting learning alot about cpanel and WordPress along the way. This also opened up an avenue make income helping others with WordPress. So to finalize:

Shopify
    Pros:
    1) It can make money and publish ideas and information in every way WordPress can.
    2) Saves time and headache when while your goal is to focus on the different ways your site can make passive income.
    3) Allows you to start your online ventures quicker than WordPress
    Cons:
    1) Monthly hosting is 3 times more than hosting a WordPress site
    2) Allowed only to host 1 site for the higher monthly service and hosting fee

WordPress
    Pros:
    1) More control over files and database and the site as a whole.
    2) Can host multiple site on same hosting, allowing to create many niche marketing sites
    3) Hosting is 3 times cheaper
    Cons:
    1) Requires much patients and research and an occasional WordPress tech.
    2) Preoccupies your time from learning and implementing how your site makes income

eweber, Jun 11, 2019 IP
  2. webbp0int

webbp0int Peon

Best Answers:
    I was using Woocommerce lately, it's good with wordpress and with a good host it's cheaper.

webbp0int, Jun 12, 2019 IP
  3. AlexanderA1227

AlexanderA1227 Peon

Best Answers:
    I haven't tried Woocommerce, but it sounds good. I am happy with Shopify for now, and i would recommend it.

AlexanderA1227, Jul 15, 2019 IP