1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Switzerland domain…german content

Discussion in 'Google' started by Molzer, Jun 1, 2019.

Hello, i am from germany, and want to sell a service to potential clients in switzerland, so i will have a homepage with a switzerland domain, in german language…in switzerland they speak also, but not only german. I myself am in germany and will administrate the homepage from germany. What do i have to consider? If somebody from germany will visit my page he will see the prices in the switzerland currency, so he will know the service is only for switzerland people and will leave the homepage quick…it is ok…but google can misunderstand that for having bad content. How can i prevent it?? And could it be a problem, that i am running the homepage from germany? Can google see it, and maybe rank my page worse because of this? thanks

Molzer, Jun 1, 2019 IP
  2. dvduval

dvduval Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I would reverse your thinking. First make sure that people from Switzerland (or whoever you are selling to) will have a good experience. Google will notice when people from Switzerland are mentioning your site, visiting your site in their browser while logged into Google, sharing social links, staying on your page rather than quickly leaving, etc. Get this part right and Google will surely award you.

dvduval, Jun 9, 2019 IP