1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google pagespeed Advices

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Yorkkroy, May 14, 2019.

Can someone give me some tips about my site(neveyacosmetics.com.au), how to fix my pagespeed score?

I use LiteSpeed Cache plugin on it, and have enabled gzip compression, compressed css/js, activated lazy-loading, and other stuff that are recommended by pagespeed, GTmetrix, Pingdom.

Yorkkroy, May 14, 2019 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Those types of templates tend to run slow (because of all the unnecessary css, javascript files). Even if you clean it up, it's still going to be somewhat slow. The best solution to site speed is designing a site from scratch keeping all best practices in mind.

qwikad.com, May 14, 2019 IP
  3. Brian Ott

Brian Ott Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've looked at your site and there are a few tweaks you can do to make it as fast as possible given the limitations your theme and WooCommerce. There are lots of tips and tweaks you can try on our blog (afearlessventure.com/category/speed/). The first thing I would focus on is image optimization, also webpagetest.org is reporting that you are not using a CDN. If you are not comfortable tackling it yourself I would recommend engaging someone who knows what they are doing. Your site can be made faster, just requires some work.

Brian Ott, May 14, 2019 IP
  4. dvduval

dvduval Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I would also be curious to know the total number of nodes or elements that you are trying to load for the page. This can be one of the leading factors in determining how long it will take the page to load if you did most other normal things according to the guidelines. Of course as we start talking about the number of elements, it starts to be a topic of how much you want to present on the page. Sometimes it makes sense to have a page with more on it and it just takes a little longer to load, and that's not a big deal.

dvduval, May 14, 2019 IP
  5. Tedel

Tedel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To get an optimized website you need to work in three levels:

- Server
    - Code
    - Resources (i.e. images, etc)

Your site currently has a decent level of server optimization, but it can be improved. It has a terribly bad level of code optimization, and it should be redone. It has a poor level of resources optimization, and it can be improved a lot.

Hope this helps.

Tedel, Jun 8, 2019 IP