1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Search Engine Optimization is crucial for long term growth

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by MarketExpert, Jun 5, 2019.

Hey Everyone. I havnt posted much lately. I was in research and developement.

Over the last 10 years of internet marketing. This Worked:

My email list built after SEO tactics over the years. Sure, I made many one off sales. But I wasn't building an asset. I was simply chasing the carrot like a donkey. Just able to survive until the next one. Now with over 40,000 email subscribers alone (not including social media channels) I can safely say that it is better to build something that lasts.

Love you all, PEACE!

MarketExpert, Jun 5, 2019 IP
  2. loki781

loki781 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What mailing service to do you use to keep in touch with your subscribers? How many times do you email them per month? Thanks!

loki781, Jun 5, 2019 IP
  3. Jim4767

Jim4767 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    (I'm not the original poster, but...) I use MailChimp and am happy with it. You can use it free until your total list of subscribers reaches 2,000. After that it's paid. I typically send out about 3-4 mailings each month to my nearly 1,000 subscribers. The free account allows up to 2,000 subscribers and up to 12,000 total emails per month (for example, four mailings a month to a list of 1,500 would = 6,000 individual emails monthly, well within the free amount).

Jim4767, Jun 5, 2019 IP