1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Logo Design Services

Discussion in 'Graphics & Multimedia' started by Jack Potter, Feb 17, 2019.

What you think about Logo Design Services? Is it just a logo or a brand to your business future?

Jack Potter, Feb 17, 2019 IP
  2. Miriam Guimel

Miriam Guimel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I tend to believe that a logo will give the course of your business and brand.

Miriam Guimel, Mar 19, 2019 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Doesn't it depend on your business?

If you're a one man band plumber then it's just a logo.
    If you're a plumber with 20 staff out and expanding then it's a brand

sarahk, Mar 19, 2019 IP
  4. MJ Web Services

MJ Web Services Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey all,

A little query stuck into my mind. I thought it would be great to get your ideas regarding this question.

As a buyer what will be your preference either to go for a famous brand although its logo is not so attractive or you'll go to a usual seller not very famous but having an attractive logo?

No doubt, it depends upon the specific item. But for a hypothetical condition if we want to make a generalized statement considering all the odds what do you think how a customer's mind makes a decision by combining these two factors? Which factor plays a more important role? Definitely, it will differ from customer to customer, what is your supposed guess?

MJ Web Services, May 10, 2019 IP
  5. dojodesign

dojodesign Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm a designer so looks do matter to me in all aspects of life. I might not get to choose someone based on their branding alone, I usually do a little more research, read reviews etc, but a company can get my attention with a professional branding work, that's for sure.

dojodesign, May 15, 2019 IP
  6. JoanaN

JoanaN Peon

Best Answers:
    The logo is very important, it helps your business to identify and differentiate from everyone else.
    So, in my opinion a logo has to be likable. It must have a simple design. It has to contain either a symbol(apple logo) or a text (coca-cola logo), not both.
    In conclusion, I think it is very important but also very hard to choose a good logo and a name for a brand.

JoanaN, Jun 1, 2019 IP
  7. felicialee

felicialee Peon

Best Answers:
    LOGO design is a very good service. Many website creators need an attractive logo.
    In a sense, any big brand will have its own creative logo.
    But for a small website, the cost of designing a logo is relatively high.
    Many times, website developers will go to some free logo platforms to download
    for example: https://www.pinpng.com/pngs/m/9-95368_sillouette-cat-head-by-cheeky-fox-on-clipart.png
    this free image with no-copyright is a choice.

By the way, the site you posted above can not be opened.....

felicialee, Jun 4, 2019 IP
  8. Pixlogix

Pixlogix Member

Best Answers:
    The logo is most important for every business. so before start logo design, need to understand client business, research on the perticuler subject, pass the message from the logo so an online business can be built brand value. our experience logo designer always take care of all point for client business.

Pixlogix, Jun 24, 2019 IP
  9. Ayoub benali01

Ayoub benali01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    At the beginning a logo might not be that "very important," but at the long term a logo will do a massive service for your brand.

Ayoub benali01, Jul 27, 2020 IP
  10. zakariyapalmer

zakariyapalmer Peon

Best Answers:
    I personally believe that logo is one of the key factor, so you should pay attention. Nowdays it is not such a tricky thing, but you need to be creative. instagram Apps could be really helpful to complete it)

zakariyapalmer, Sep 15, 2020 IP
  11. xaralee

xaralee Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Logo is a brand for your business. A brand needs a logo. Without a logo, you don't have a brand for your business.

xaralee, Sep 15, 2020 IP