1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What html editor do you use?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by MindReality, Mar 19, 2019.

1. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    The OP did NOT ask which editor your CLIENTS use, so WHY are you SPAMMING his thread with your NONSENSE?

mmerlinn, May 10, 2019 IP
  2. bollo3

bollo3 Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry merlin but my intention wasn't to spam this tread , I wanted to tell my experience but if I can't give an opinion , for me it's not a forum but a prison here. So the moderator can delete my account, like that you will be happy merlin. It's a first forum that I see that.

bollo3, May 11, 2019 IP
  3. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Your account cannot be deleted.

All any forum asks is that you reply to the OP's questions. Giving opinions is fine, but the highlighted text was not an opinion.

mmerlinn, May 11, 2019 IP
  4. akhileshbc

akhileshbc Active Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe bollo3 is new to everything and is not as experienced as you. And he/she maybe referring to the WYSIWYG editor in WordPress, where we can switch to the html source editor and modify the basic html stuff.
    I don't find anything particularly wrong about it. But seeing the next post of bollo3, I believe it may have hurt his/her feelings.

With all due respect, I would request you to be a bit more kind when posting replies. Maybe choose some other words than using those that has a direct negative impact on someone. Kindly note that, am not here for a verbal fight or anything, but just sharing my opinion. Thank you. :)

No need to feel bad. mmerlinn just shared the usual practice that we users should follow in this forum.
    mmerlinn is an active member here with lot of experience and is actively helping us and everyone. So he/she may have said it directly about what we should follow here, and didn't mean to hurt you in anyways.

If you were hurt, am saying sorry on behalf of mmerlinn and all other members here. We members expect you to stay here, share your knowledge with us, and even learn new things from various answers provided by mmerlinn and other experts here in this forum. Best wishes. :)

akhileshbc, May 12, 2019 IP
  5. tahir9110

tahir9110 Member

Best Answers:
    Generally i use notepad++

tahir9110, May 12, 2019 IP
  6. 1gservers

1gservers Active Member

Best Answers:
    For quick editing, I use an SSH shell and nano.

1gservers, May 29, 2019 IP
  7. OlehMirosh

OlehMirosh Peon

Best Answers:
    i`m using ckeditor 4 - well known simple and free editor. Sometimes you just have to follow the crowd and take the easiest way)

OlehMirosh, Jun 3, 2019 IP
  8. Gary-SC

Gary-SC Member

Best Answers:
    I currently use Brackets (http://brackets.io/), but I started by using Dreamweaver CC 2018, and now I've been looking into a more visual approach with Wappler or Webflow.

Gary-SC, Jun 3, 2019 IP