1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

propellerads is scammer.

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Mobileprice24.info, May 30, 2019.

Hello everyone. i want to info all of digitalpoint members. if you or your friends intersted to use propellerads? i req you dont work with them. i use push notifications ads of propellerads. i get daily 10k ads impression. first payment they give me by payonner. when comes 2nd time. they dont sent my payment and they request id then also said. propellerads dont sent payment without id verify. so my first Qua. is my they release my first payment? why dont ask id first time? i think they want to make trust and then try to do scam. by the way, they request id. so i given my online copy of id card. i mean downloaded from govt. website online copy. so give that one. propellerads team said it was fake. so i say why you people say fake? do you have any proof? Then ask me driving license and passport copy. Then they requested for my friend or some other people id to verfiy my account. so i given my uncle id. i wait for 3-4 day but i dont get any answer from there. so i messege agian. then propellerads team said skrill account name not matched with id name then so the rejected my payment. so i added her skrill account and request to pay. this time the dont pay me. propellerads saying problem. so i tell propellerads team please transfer my account to my uncle name. i dont want any problem in future. propellerads team dont do this. Now i become so much angry. then i tell her please block my Account. i dont wanna work with that kind of network who makes problem. when payment time comes. Propellerads team become happy and block my account becuase they dont need to give me payment. so be aware about this adnetwork. they can do scam with you at any time.
    Thanks.

Mobileprice24.info, May 30, 2019 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    The first payment was probably made in good faith.
    I'd be interested in why they thought the online id was fake - can you post a copy?
    How different was the skrill account name to your id name - and why were they different?

You haven't given any proof of a "scam" and as a new member you have no reputation here so you have the burden to prove your own trustworthiness.

sarahk, May 30, 2019 IP
  3. Mobileprice24.info

Mobileprice24.info Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I can't share it here. If you interested to see this. I will sent you inbox. I submit same id copy at Google AdSense. Google approved my account. Do you think Propellerads is more smart then Google? I don't think so, The skrill account is not same because my skrill account not fully verified yet. I create an new account. Our government also blocked skrill in Bangladesh. So i used my friend skrill account. That's the differences. I next time i used same name skrill account that given in id. Then the Adnetwork saying. Its not possible to verify your account.

Last edited: May 30, 2019
    Mobileprice24.info, May 30, 2019 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    That all sounds very unprofessional and messy.

Propellerads were probably spooked by the conflicting info - and that's very different from scamming

sarahk, May 31, 2019 IP
  5. Tim Werfel

Tim Werfel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ohh, it's definitely not professional I agree with you! I've been using their ads since 6 months ago, and I have 2 websites for Streaming we are not that satisfied with the rate since they are good networks.. May I said Ad-Maven, Pop ads, are more effective to my website and support team are more available. so I'm looking forward to winning with the more professional ad team

Tim Werfel, Jun 3, 2019 IP
  6. PropellerAds

PropellerAds Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Hello.

Showing your ID is a part of a legal KYC procedure for European countries. KYC means "Know Your Customer", find it in Google. We have permission to ask every customer to show his/her ID, just once (not just you). This is written in Publishers Agreement (every customer should agree with). If you want we can show you and all the forum members the exact part of the agreement. So that fact is not a surprise if you carefully read the agreement that you sign.

After we get your real ID we delete it and never ask for it again. We are not the only company following such a law. If the information in your PropellerAds account and on your ID is the same than we never have questions.

Thank you for understanding

PropellerAds, Aug 1, 2019 IP
  7. PiliB12

PiliB12 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Damn That Crazy!! If i had to get pay on, it will never happen.. he is lying to you!! you dont really believe in it they don't want to pay for your harsh work? We had a similar problem, hope that get things moving..

PiliB12, Sep 24, 2019 IP
  8. YujinTan

YujinTan Member

Best Answers:
    Don't like this ad network, test before kinda lagging etc.
    Side note why today my Adsense clicks reset to zero? Just now I saw I got 17 clicks not is zero!
    Means some bots are clicking or?

YujinTan, Dec 2, 2020 IP