1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Its this a good idea ?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Spartan14, May 29, 2019.

I plan to start a blog and i plan to create content around google trends and i plan to monetize with adsense .Do you think its this a good idea ? What are your thoughts on this

Spartan14, May 29, 2019 IP
  2. Eurogetwork

Eurogetwork Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends of course, what content around google are you going to create? Please share some of your ideas with me, because I am also highly intrested with this topic

Eurogetwork, May 29, 2019 IP
  3. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    In order to make it work you will need to commit to devoting time on it with lots of updates as you go along. Also be sure to let us know when it is up and running so that we can all check it out. Good luck to you with this.

Spoiltdiva, May 29, 2019 IP
    Karen May Jones likes this.
  4. Eurogetwork

Eurogetwork Peon

Best Answers:
    Yea, good luck man! We keep the fingers crossed for your project

Eurogetwork, May 30, 2019 IP
  5. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys i will start this to see how its going .Anyway i try with youtube and it works very well ,the thing its that i cannot monetize as when i try to put a cpa pffer or a clickbank offer youtube delete my videos

Spartan14, May 30, 2019 IP
  6. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with diva. If you can put tons of time into it, maybe get a couple of people to write with you, it would be a nice site. For instance one of my favorite places to browse was a site called coolthings, they always had fresh witty content and it was like going down a rabbit hole, very interesting. But the key, is the owner always made sure something new was up. I used to go there every day when I had time.

If you can keep up a good pace and like SD points out ...... Dedication!!!

Karen May Jones, May 30, 2019 IP
  7. gunsnro

gunsnro Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    have you researched other sites that are doing this already? find something that you could stick out with

gunsnro, May 31, 2019 IP
  8. DirkMarden

DirkMarden Peon

Best Answers:
    The idea is good but be ready for a competition.

DirkMarden, Jun 3, 2019 IP
    Karen May Jones likes this.
  9. doliam

doliam Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    it is very good idea! I have read do not remember where, lol, that it usually takes around 1 year to start monetizing a blod. dont know if it is true, but either way good luck :D

doliam, Jun 4, 2019 IP
  10. rihsam

rihsam Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not an easy thing to do. But if you are genuinely interested in that, go for it. You have to create huge high-quality content in order to get an organic visits. There are lots of work to do to get constant high traffic. Let us know when the website is up.

rihsam, Jun 5, 2019 IP
  11. james Moores

james Moores Member

Best Answers:
    drive real traffic to every website is the best goal of any business on the internet. Targeted organic traffic can help so much to boost any website I think

james Moores, Jun 5, 2019 IP
  12. 0dysseus

0dysseus Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What kind of content? It's hard to answer if the idea is good without that part...

If you are going to find emerging trends and explain or report on them, then yes, there could be a good idea in there.

0dysseus, Jun 5, 2019 IP
  13. 99james99

99james99 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Depends ! But as for me blog not really cool! Anyways wish you luck!

99james99, Jun 10, 2019 IP
  14. Lazylord

Lazylord Member

Best Answers:
    Earnings from Google Adsense depend on many factors but the most important ones are Cost Per Click (CPC) and Ad Impressions or page views. In short, to make decent money from Adsense, you should have high page views and the ads should have decent CPC to really turn pennies into dollars.

CPC in turn varies from niche to nich and country to country. Some niches have high CPC, some medium and others low. There is generally a direct relationship between CPC and competition. High CPC niches also are very competitive.

But CPC also varies by country. CPC for ads primarily targeted at Asian countries is quite low but the CPC increases when these are displayed to users in the west.

All said, good luck

Lazylord, Jun 16, 2019 IP
  15. Bridget65

Bridget65 Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yes. It is a good idea to advertise on Google. I have post blogs on Google. It help my blogs to get views.

Bridget65, Jun 21, 2019 IP
  16. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The most successful blogs are run by VERY consistent people who devote the majority of their time writing about a niche that they are 1. passion about and 2. a subject matter expert on. If you don't have that niche then you shouldn't start because you certainly won't be committed. And any blogger (and even business owner) will tell you that you will be working for FREE until you are able to make pennies. The niche, your ability, and your consistency will determine your success. Even then...your niche may not be profitable from an advertising perspective.

Personally I think a blog is a great idea as an extension to your product, service or web site. But not just a blog unless you have a solid niche.

NetStar, Jun 22, 2019 IP