1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bing is actually quite good!

Discussion in 'Bing' started by THMS, Apr 7, 2019.

Has anyone used it?
    I know everyone is geared towards google now a days but Bing is actually a good search engine. It has everything google has, its a little busy but thats not necessarily a bad thing.

THMS, Apr 7, 2019 IP
  2. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you promote anything with bing ? Clickbank offers or cpa offera how its working ? I am trying to test it to see how its going

Spartan14, Apr 7, 2019 IP
  3. THMS

THMS Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No, this is purely from a user experience.

THMS, Apr 7, 2019 IP
  4. Jonathan.AM

Jonathan.AM Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been testing BING ads lately and had good results with it. I don't know about SEO for BING, but their ads can perform very well. Even with ClickBank products.

Jonathan.AM, May 25, 2019 IP
  5. monorattlesnake

monorattlesnake Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I like to use Bing to get a "second opinion" on things. Often it will rank sites differently (then Google) and I'll get a better perspective on things.

It prevents me from being stuck in my own information bubble.

monorattlesnake, Nov 13, 2019 IP
    Zone06 likes this.
  6. Andrii Ozemko

Andrii Ozemko Member

Best Answers:
    Is Bing Ads more expensive than Google Ads? Did you compare both systems? That would be nice to hear some details. Especially about regions, auditory and price.

Andrii Ozemko, Nov 13, 2019 IP
  7. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I used to advertise with them. Bing Ads bids start at $0.05 (AdWords at $0.01). The trick is not to let your ads go on their partner sites (I think that's what they call them it was a long time ago when I advertised with them) only to show them in their search results. I remember I set the bid at 5 cents with the daily budget of $50. It was gone in like 3 hours. I didn't know what was going on. Then I found out that their partner sites will eat up your budget real fast and you may or may not get anything in return. After disabling the partner sites everything went great. It's comparable with AdWords, although some may disagree.

qwikad.com, Nov 13, 2019 IP
    JEET and Andrii Ozemko like this.
  8. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I use bing sometimes, when google keeps repeating same search result, even though I changed my keywords.
    Basically google has implemented a "related search merged" like thing in their results, where they show almost same results for 2 different searches, because their system think that the 2 are related.

Like if you search for "top gainers stock market", and "top gainers stock market last 6 months", results will be very similar in google.
    But bing is not doing this. Their results are way more accurate for these kind of searches.

By the way in India, for second keyphrase, google is showing a snippet as "featured content" from a webpage which was last updated in "2017..."
    Websites which are showing stock prices "below zero" are in top 3 in google.
    LOL How can "price of anything" go below zero???
    Gave them feedback many times, doesn't matters to them...

JEET, Nov 16, 2019 IP
  9. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Bing has great features like the landmark images around the world because it shows the beauty locations of every countries around the world.

KylieSweet, Nov 19, 2019 IP
  10. praetserge

praetserge Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I use bing and never had a problem with it.

praetserge, Jun 15, 2022 IP