1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is AdSense requiring sites be Individually approved now?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by QuantumSeo, Oct 26, 2018.

I have had my account for years and have manged many accounts over the years. I have a client who opened a new adsense account recently. They sent me their ad code to place on a site for them and it would not display.

They gave me account access yesterday and everything looked normal until I went to the "Sites" tab. On my account any every other account I have seen, this is an optional area that by default is enabled and only allows sites added to the list to work. The ads will still show if this is enabled, but wont generate anything off them. You can simply disable this option.

On this clients account, the sites tab is slightly different and does not have an option to disable. To add a site to the list you have to add a code they provide to the site and sites they approve will show "Ready" or "Not Ready..". It seems you can not freely add any site to adsense on this account as they have to verify the site as they do when you first apply with a URL. The site she is trying to place to code on shows denied after a day and gives some general reason such as poor content but my ads will display fine on the site right away when added.

QuantumSeo, Oct 26, 2018 IP
  2. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have also heard this that Google AdSense needs sites to be individually approved before showing the ads. However, I haven't check it myself.

iwebsocial, Oct 27, 2018 IP
  3. zainsultan

zainsultan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, Its true. Ad-sense account needs individually website to approve an account.

zainsultan, Nov 7, 2018 IP
  4. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, It is true that AdSense needs to approve all new sites that have been added to the account. This is a good step to stop spamming and illegal selling of AdSense account.

iwebsocial, Nov 9, 2018 IP
  5. QuantumSeo

QuantumSeo Member

Best Answers:
    Why is this only for some accounts? I have a client who opened and was approved for a new account a few weeks ago and does not need to add and have each new URL approved first?

QuantumSeo, Nov 14, 2018 IP
  6. c4cyber

c4cyber Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    May be it has something to do with the location of the client address...
    Google has different rules for different countries...
    Every human is equal.... but some are really equal.

After 15 years, they realized that Adsense is causing lots of spammy 'Made for adsense' sites... wow!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2019
    c4cyber, Dec 6, 2018 IP
  7. Techplunk

Techplunk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    We All saw that coming from google thing are getting harder every time!

Techplunk, Dec 31, 2018 IP
  8. QuantumSeo

QuantumSeo Member

Best Answers:
    Yes its been confirmed. Older accounts were not affected at first but that has also changed. Any website you want to display ads on you must submit for approval first. This is causing alot of issues for clients who now have to wait 2-3 days for a response and some getting denied for reasons such as "Website Under Construction" when the site is clearly an established websites several months old.

I remember 10 years ago how simple adsense was, now things are much more complicated for the publishers.

QuantumSeo, Jan 3, 2019 IP
  9. MahendraKumar4

MahendraKumar4 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Don't know this is right place to ask this question, I have a question regard Google Adsense new policy Update, I have Site which is .site that already adsense approved but I wanna movie it to new domain like .site to new tld like .xyz, Means I wanna redirect it to new domain, Kindly tell after new url i need to take again adsense site verification?

MahendraKumar4, Jan 11, 2019 IP
  10. Techplunk

Techplunk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yes you need to add the new domain to google adsense and wait for approval

Techplunk, Jan 21, 2019 IP
  11. CITAKU

CITAKU Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You are totally right.

Hi, How long it usually takes?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2019
    CITAKU, Mar 15, 2019 IP
  12. BITNETHOST

BITNETHOST Active Member

Best Answers:
    Glad that they check new domains. It usually takes 2-3 days. All they do is whether your website is eligible for Adsense program and follows the guidelines.

BITNETHOST, May 23, 2019 IP