1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to improve website ranking with on-page SEO?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Whitevox India, May 12, 2019.

Hello Everyone,

I just want to know, how can i index my website 30+ pages in google.

When i search my domain name it only shows 3 pages ,

Thanks in advance..

Waiting for the suggestions on i can learn and work to do this.

Whitevox India, May 12, 2019 IP
  2. Manish.ebiztrait

Manish.ebiztrait Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    As, per the current SEO trend, to improve your website ranking, you need to set your focus on content. Today Content is a King in the SEO world. So, avoid duplicate content and update fresh & Unique content for both indexings all pages on the Google and improve website ranking as well.

Manish.ebiztrait, May 13, 2019 IP
  3. harrys56431

harrys56431 Peon

Best Answers:
    I would recommend you to change your on-page and upload some unique content on your website. Content will help you in getting ranking and also you will make a new sitemap & submit it to google. I hope Google will index your website pages.

harrys56431, May 19, 2019 IP
  4. Ruthtwebb

Ruthtwebb Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi there,

When you put a new post it must have different content and your content must be very relevant. This is the most important factor In SEO! You must add alt tags and also have a link worthy site. I hope these will be of some help!

Last edited: May 20, 2019
    Ruthtwebb, May 20, 2019 IP
  5. flashvn

flashvn Member

Best Answers:
    i think you need more traffic, more visitors visit your website and more pageviews that make google index your pages. The important thing is your content. Remember that Content is king.

flashvn, May 20, 2019 IP
  6. David_Gray

David_Gray Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If your content unique and update than your site in good ranking.Because quality is better than quantity.

David_Gray, Mar 6, 2020 IP
  7. Tony Martell

Tony Martell Peon

Best Answers:
    We will advance the SEO service, site for Google Top Position.With additional research on keyword research, on-page SEO and any website Google brings to the first page.

Tony Martell, Mar 6, 2020 IP
  8. Mehedi Hasan Rubel

Mehedi Hasan Rubel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Listen,i thing you have some problem about your maximum page content . Because every content will be unique for your different pages. And then Google will index all. So i thing you can understand .

Mehedi Hasan Rubel, Mar 7, 2020 IP
  9. Sam Sabir

Sam Sabir Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Create quality content, add keywords and descriptions for each page so your other pages can be ranked on google as much as your homepage etc. You need to publicize your site through your social media profiles and other resources available.

Sam Sabir, Apr 20, 2020 IP
  10. seoninja121

seoninja121 Member

Best Answers:
    1. Publish high-quality content.
    2. Optimize page titles and meta descriptions.
    3. Optimize page content.
    4. Headings and content formatting.
    5. SEO Images and other multimedia elements.
    6. URL optimization.
    7. Internal links.
    8. External links.

seoninja121, Apr 27, 2020 IP
  11. LewisH95

LewisH95 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Get in the game by optimizing for 'search intent'
    Make sure your page loads FAST.
    Strategically place your target keyword in the title, meta description, and H1 tags.
    Use short descriptive URLs.
    Use descriptive alt tags for images (and optimize your image file names)

LewisH95, May 5, 2020 IP
  12. Steve Haut

Steve Haut Member

Best Answers:
    If you do following on-page activities properly then it will help you a lot to improve your website ranking.
    1. Meta Title:

The keywords should be used in the title of the website so that your website pops out first when someone fires a query related to it. If meta title consists of 60-70 characters, then it will be best.

2. Meta Description:

The keyword should also be used in the Meta Description of the page. Most people read the description before clicking on the website URL. So The Meta description should be short, crisp, and insightful. The meta description should use 160-170 characters for effective use.

3. URL:

Url should be short, simple and easily rememberable. If the URL contains keywords then it becomes quite easy to rank on the search engine. Url should not contain more than 15 characters.

4. Heading tag optimization:

The website should have a proper heading tag optimization. Only one H1 heading tag per page and if it contains targeted keywords then it is better.

5. Uniq and Useful Content:

The trustworthiness and authenticity of the content should be maintained. The content of the website should be compelling, which can make the users want to read it and enjoy it. It should be arranged in an easily accessible manner. For maintaining the relevance and genuineness of the content, it should be audited by authorized people. That also gives it an authoritative hand.

6. Images with Alt tag attribute:

There should be images inserted in the content which are relevant and proper with respect to the nature and purpose of the content. The user should want to revisit your website. Googlebot doesn’t understand image so it is important to have proper Alt text.

7. Responsive website design:

The website you have created should be compatible with a wide range of devices like mobile phones, tablets, and computers. It should have different versions dedicated to different devices so that it serves the purpose without any data distortion.

8. Internal linking:

Every page should link to other relevant pages of your website. It passes link juice which helps in ranking of your website.

Steve Haut, May 5, 2020 IP
  13. vjvysakh

vjvysakh Member

Best Answers:
    Create quality and relevant content for your page.
    The do some on page activities like
    1) Create Unique and Attractive Meta title and include focused Keyword. (Follow the google title length guidelines)
    2) Create unique meta description
    3) Optimize the content headings
    4) Image Optimizing by including Alt text
    5) Internal Linking

vjvysakh, Jun 4, 2020 IP
  14. Md. Gousul Hasan

Md. Gousul Hasan Peon

Best Answers:
    For On-Page: (a)Meta Title (b) Meta Descripition (c) URL (d) Heading tag Optimization (e) Uniq and Useful Content (f) Image (g) Website Design (H) Internal Links

Md. Gousul Hasan, Sep 22, 2021 IP
  15. Priya ds

Priya ds Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sometimes, google takes some more time to index the pages. Google have its own strategies in indexing websites.

Priya ds, Sep 23, 2021 IP