1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Promote my twitter account

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by RosieYingling, May 3, 2019.

How to promote my twitter account?

RosieYingling, May 3, 2019 IP
  2. vivek.baghel

vivek.baghel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The best way is to promote a Twitter account clicks on the activity icon for any tweet in your timeline, on phone or from your computer you should select the location you'd like to target and you can select your budget and confirm your spend. you can follow more peoples then you get traffic on your site. The most important is optimizing your Twitter bio you should use a tool like SproutSocial to schedule your tweets, you can use links in your tweets. this is a good way to promoting your twitter account.

vivek.baghel, May 7, 2019 IP
  3. Buzzas

Buzzas Member

Best Answers:
    you want promote twitter count for private or business, if for business you can Connect Tweet Content with the Website,Formulate Content Containing Images to Get a Large Amount of Retweets and Perform Other Business Niche Exploration that Fit Your Business Through Search Features
    business...;)

Buzzas, May 8, 2019 IP
  4. tahir9110

tahir9110 Member

Best Answers:
    Use hashtags

tahir9110, May 12, 2019 IP
  5. Dewayne1972

Dewayne1972 Peon

Best Answers:
    Targeted promotions can help you achieve great results with your twitter account.

I can help you get thousands of interactive Twitter followers. Please email for all inquiries

Dewayne1972, May 22, 2019 IP
  6. c4cyber

c4cyber Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is weird.
    you are asking(3 May) how you can promote your Twitter account and at https://forums.digitalpoint.com/thr...witter-followers.2831876/page-2#post-19623985 you are giving suggestions(18 May) how to do this.
    And at https://forums.digitalpoint.com/thr...led-hacked-and-deleted.2856550/#post-19622421 you are saying that your FB account is hacked.
    Maybe you are letting someone else use your PC.

Once I referred a colleague of mine to use this forum at my office, and some creepy lady filed a complaint, so delete your duplicate account here as well.

c4cyber, May 26, 2019 IP
  7. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    It's all subjective...I think rule breakers are "creepy" while you feel that those who report them are.;)

Spoiltdiva, May 26, 2019 IP
  8. octaviapaz

octaviapaz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Run a follow/like bot that targets tweeters of specific keywords. You can get like 100 followers a day if you do it right.

octaviapaz, May 26, 2019 IP
  9. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    hashtags and timing of posting will help a lot

JEET, May 26, 2019 IP
  10. lightningmat

lightningmat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    post like 3 posts a day, with hashtags, and follow other people :) as well do not do blind reposting write your comment, ideas, etc.

lightningmat, May 27, 2019 IP
  11. TraceyGlen

TraceyGlen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Follow more individuals, Use links in your tweets, Optimize your Twitter bio associated.

TraceyGlen, Jun 1, 2019 IP
  12. 0dysseus

0dysseus Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I literally built an entire platform for this, so I can give you a few pointers here.

- Make sure your profile is complete. Profile picture, cover picture, description, everything

- Post a few tweets, so that your timeline looks fresh and updated.

- Find some influencers (or competitors) from an area that is of interest to you. Start following their followers. After some time, unfollow the people that are not following you back. This is known as the Follow/Unfollow strategy, there are several variations of it but this is my favourite one and I've found it to be the best.

- Engage with your newly acquired followers. Like and share their stuff, and comment on it if you can come up with something useful or fun.

- Post as much as you can. Twitter is a very loud platform, even 10 tweets an hour is not that bad, so get out there. Include images and 3-4 hashtags in your tweets.

Happy growth.

0dysseus, Jun 5, 2019 IP