1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get more traffic from organic search?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Whitevox India, Apr 30, 2019.

Well, what now to do after on-page and off-page activities complete on a website.

How to get more traffic from organic search?

Whitevox India, Apr 30, 2019 IP
  2. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Set up a content publishing schedule.

Search engines want high value, constantly added content to show their customers.

If you want more organic visitors you'll want to create content consistently. I suggest, if you want a lot of traffic, that you publish at least three times a week. Set specific days to publish and absolutely stick to publishing on those days. It would probably help to set specific times on each of those days when you'll publish.

The search engines will learn your schedule and expect to see fresh content according to that schedule.

JoeSpirit, May 1, 2019 IP
    JEET likes this.
  3. smo

smo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How many pages of content you have ? I mean good quality content which visitors like to read or discuss or forward to friends. In your area try to be authoritative by providing lot of high value content. Just one or two pages of best content may not rank well unless you establish that you are a expert in the subject area.
    Just check the sites at first page of Google in your area, number of pages they have can give you some idea.

I don't think you can fix a time frame to post any articles. If you can write one article in five days of x quality , my advice is take 10 days to write double that quality which is going to give you more that 3 times the visitors. ( this is as per recent changes in google ) . No need to add the number of pages ... you can revise old pages and see what more can be added or changed.

Clean layout with good navigation along with speed ( loading ) is another factor. Now I am in the job of pushing my .js files down the page as I don't need them to load before the content. Schema is another factor you can look into. Create a design in such a way that you can easily maintain it. Tomorrow you want to change to next version of JQuery then you need not change all the pages. Similarly common footer, common database connection files etc ... are must for big sites. You may end up with a big site after some months or years.

Responsive design .
    Check google webmaster console once in a week for any errors or indexing issues.

A forum or comment posting is another areas. Many of your ideas for new content you will get from your visitors.
    These are few from my side... There is no end to this list. All the best..

smo, May 1, 2019 IP
  4. Whitevox India

Whitevox India Banned

Best Answers:

Thank you for the suggestion will try it.

Thank you for the suggestion, will try it

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2019
    Whitevox India, May 2, 2019 IP
  5. Sam 735

Sam 735 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    seo your website, bro :) invest some money

Sam 735, Jul 25, 2019 IP
  6. dvduval

dvduval Notable Member

Best Answers:
    definitely adding a lot of content is a good way to get Google on your site more. A forum like this one is a good tool to do that. I have a couple of popular forms and I definitely have thousands of hits per day from Google.

dvduval, Jul 31, 2019 IP
  7. Prakriti aryan

Prakriti aryan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Quality, either in the form of designing, marketing or contents. only quality matters. and your patience like you show in your business

Prakriti aryan, Jul 31, 2019 IP
  8. NPBFX

NPBFX Peon

Best Answers:
    Must be quality filling and continuous operation

NPBFX, Aug 1, 2019 IP
  9. dewaz

dewaz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thinking about seo makes me tired, google always change. it's easier for me just focusing on something makes me interesting, and stop give a damn to google.

dewaz, Aug 4, 2019 IP
    mmerlinn and JEET like this.
  10. HelgaHlg

HelgaHlg Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Use social media to post your content there. What can help also - commenting and guest blogging.

HelgaHlg, Aug 5, 2019 IP
  11. johneva

johneva Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    On-site and Off-Site optimization is never "Complete", there is always improvements that can be made.

If you are currently happy with the technical side of optimization then focus on more content growth. If it's a business website ensure you have all services available listed on your site and structured in the best way possible.

Keyword research to find new opportunities to offer better reach.

You could also consider conversion optimization to make the most of the traffic you are getting.

johneva, Aug 5, 2019 IP
  12. Luisa Gruber

Luisa Gruber Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Optimize for other SE than google.
    Sooner or later they will try to keep the whole internet traffic on their own side to monetize it.
    Nowadays, webmasters and web sites are only need for google, to produce fresh content thei can scrap.
    The symbiosis between webmasters as content suppliers and google as traffic providers was broken long ago by googles.
    These days, Google should be treated as what it is, a "Spam and Scrap Bot"

Best Regards

Luisa Gruber, Aug 14, 2019 IP
  13. papoo75

papoo75 Member

Best Answers:
    Article writing is the best

papoo75, Aug 29, 2019 IP
  14. Karabas__links

Karabas__links Peon

Best Answers:
    YOu should optimize your web site, publish useful content and buy backlinks.

Karabas__links, Sep 19, 2019 IP
  15. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    "buy backlinks" does not sound like a good idea to me. It gives me thoughts about eventual discovery and punishment by the SEs.

JoeSpirit, Sep 19, 2019 IP
  16. PhoenixIM

PhoenixIM Peon

Best Answers:
    Speed is extremely important in SEO nowadays. While there are many tolls to test speed, I use Google's PageSpeed Insight tool, since Google will be the one ranking your site. I would say it's best to aim for a minimum of 80 on mobile, and 90 on desktop.

PhoenixIM, Nov 2, 2019 IP
  17. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Off page SEO never ends. Make a schedule to get some back links daily. Post comments on similar niche blogs, post in forums, post tweets daily etc.

Also follow JoeSpirit suggestion. Try to put up some content on a regular basis, or improve existing one.

JEET, Nov 2, 2019 IP
  18. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't say extremely important in SEO. Most web sites who have decent optimization and on a decent web host with decent speeds will absolutely meet the "requirement". You won't see any traffic benefit if your extremely fast web site is faster than a very fast web site haha..

NetStar, Nov 3, 2019 IP
  19. PhoenixIM

PhoenixIM Peon

Best Answers:
    Lol, well the site has to be somewhat fast. It cant be slow or take 10 seconds to load lol.

PhoenixIM, Nov 4, 2019 IP
  20. Rogger007

Rogger007 Member

Best Answers:
    Their are so many tips where you can increase your traffic by organic here are the some of points are as follows:-

Content should be best :-
    Your content should be good and best So that people can understand easily so they will impress with your content and they will forward

Select Low low-hanging fruit of long-tail key phrases:-

Using Broad key phrases and long tail key phrases people are using long tail and it should be simple and easy so that people can get easily found their target

Consistent Writing help increasing in traffic:-

If you are want to get more organic traffic you have to write consistently so that user gives the impression that you are serious in proving quality and content and also having interest investing their time in writing and reading your blog

Guest Blogging :-Publishing your guest post on a high authority site surely helps you build organic traffic

Rogger007, Nov 21, 2019 IP