1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to get high quality back-links

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by rihsam, Apr 27, 2019.

Any strategies for newbies to get high-quality backlinks?

rihsam, Apr 27, 2019 IP
  2. onlinebusinesscasestudies

onlinebusinesscasestudies Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi there, I've built over dozens of websites in various niches in the past 10 years, and I've always been a newbie, a no-one in my niche, so I thought I could help. By far the best strategy that I've found in 10+ years to get do-follow, high quality white hat backlinks is through outreach link building. Are you familiar with that? I'm talking about things link the Skyscraper Link Building technique.

What are my results? Here's an Ahrefs screenshot of my website in the fitness niche showing that I built hundreds of backlinks (all with outreach link building, all white hat and etc...)

[​IMG]

This site has received millions of visitors in the past years, all thanks to these backlinks that I built with:
    • no connections in my niche
    • no paying for backlinks
    • no guest posting!
    The trick is basically to:
    1. Build a high quality piece of content covering a broad topic in your niche
    2. Ask other website owners in the same and similar niches to link to your high quality piece of content from Step 1.
    3. Get the backlinks!
    Of course this requires that you have a good looking site, and that you really create high quality content. And then you still have to find other websites that have a high potential to link to you, you have to collect their email addresses, you have to contact them, follow up if they don't respond right away etc... So there're a lot of steps and details to this process, but I'd be happy to write a more detailed roadmap if anyone would like to. I'm also happy to use my fitness website as a case study if you'd like.

Did this answer help?

Steve

rihsam and Karen May Jones like this.
  3. Ani535

Ani535 Peon

Best Answers:
    Steve, it looks great, but so far I have tried this technique without a success... Maybe I was not convincing enough... I did not get replies from other bloggers, even those I have followed and interacted with. So where is you secret? Ani

Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
    Ani535, Apr 28, 2019 IP
    rihsam likes this.
  4. onlinebusinesscasestudies

onlinebusinesscasestudies Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry for the late response, there could be many reasons why it didn't work for you and let me reassure you: it is NOT as easy and straightforward as "gurus" make it look like, so don't worry, there's nothing wrong with you if you didn't succeed first time around.

However, in order to be able to help, I'd need more details about you and your situation. Could you tell me what you tried exactly, in what niche, what site, how did you interact with outreach prospects, what emails you sent, what content you created etc... as many details as you can give? I'd be happy to take a look and help.

Steve

Happy if I could help, will you put this into practice? Would love to know how it goes.!

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2019
    rihsam likes this.
  5. dark_duck

dark_duck Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As you said, "strategies for newbies to get high-quality backlinks", Considering you are not about to go with SEmrush or Ahref full version.

You can go to the newly launched backlink analyzer in ubersuggest and put your competitors url to see their backlinks. Aim to get backlinks from atleast 0.2% of those who are linking to your competitors.

Here is the url to ubersuggest's backlink analyser in case you'd be looking https://neilpatel.com/backlinks/

dark_duck, May 5, 2019 IP
    rihsam likes this.
  6. HelgaHlg

HelgaHlg Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Do article marketing on relevant websites.Also with the help of social bookmarking and social networking sites you can get a lot of quality backlinks.
    Another great way to get quality backlinks to your blog is by using press release websites.What can help also - commenting and guest blogging.

HelgaHlg, May 14, 2019 IP
    rihsam likes this.
  7. seopawanpreet

seopawanpreet Active Member

Best Answers:
    Risham, In order to get high-quality backlinks, first of all, make your website engaging with unique content it should be relevant to your business and informative. Then while making links to generate backlinks search high-quality websites only.

seopawanpreet, May 23, 2019 IP
    rihsam likes this.
  8. Roma Greenholt

Roma Greenholt Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Risham, You can see there are different ideas people suggest. But I would like to tell you try different methods and see which is converting best for you. Weather it is guest posting, Content Marketing, Forum posting and so on.

Roma Greenholt, May 29, 2019 IP
    rihsam likes this.
  9. Focl

Focl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Feel free to contact us, we provide good and strong backlinks, no spam, no automated process. Just strong hand made links: https://www.digitalpylon.com/

Focl, Jun 24, 2019 IP
  10. rihsam

rihsam Active Member

Best Answers:
    thank you all for the great ideas. They would be very helpful

rihsam, Jun 26, 2019 IP
  11. Stuart Broad

Stuart Broad Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can get high quality back links if you are doing it in a very natural way means you are following Google rules so you can get high quality back links.

Stuart Broad, Jun 29, 2019 IP
    rihsam likes this.