1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook Business Page Not Showing when searched

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Dominic Swift, Apr 25, 2019.

Hello everyone,

I created a facebook business page about 3 weeks ago and can access myself and post adverts. However when I search for the page in facebook (@ProteinCore) it does not show up. Why?

I've already published the page and it shows this in the Settings. Is there anything I need to do so it shows up when searched?

Thank you in advance.

Dominic Swift, Apr 25, 2019 IP
  2. LadyStarc

LadyStarc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can only access that page through Business manager. It happens with the advertiser. If it helps, I just checked the page it's there. Btw, are you going to the marketing of the product on your own OR do you need someone to do it?

LadyStarc, Apr 26, 2019 IP
  3. Dominic Swift

Dominic Swift Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the reply. Is there any way for me to amend so anyone can find and view the page? Not just through business manager. As i start making sales through my website I'd like customers to simply search for me on Facebook and find me. Currently when you search for me in the regular Facebook search box I'm knowhere to be seen. Dominic

Dominic Swift, Apr 26, 2019 IP
  4. Dominic Swift

Dominic Swift Peon

Best Answers:
    Also, when I created the Protein Core business Facebook page it seems I've created a new personal page too. When I log in to Facebook it sends me to the personal page which I then go in to the top left corner and move on to the Protein Core business page. If I deleted the initial personal non-business page which I don't want or need, would that make the Protein Core Facebook page visible when searched for?

Dominic Swift, Apr 26, 2019 IP