1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Independent Freelance Writer For Hire - Free 300 word sample!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by leachy, Apr 22, 2019.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi,

I'm going to begin this post by telling you what I'm not.
    • I'm not part of some giant writing team
    • I'm not someone who is going to wow you with flashy graphics
    • I'm not someone who is going to promise the world and deliver peanuts
    My name is Seamus and I'm old school.

I'm an independent freelance writer who is reliable, efficient and capable of producing high quality content. I work closely with all of my clients to craft content which exactly fits their needs.

I'm the guy who you can call on in the middle of the night to get that article written. I'm also the guy you can rely on to deliver content on a monthly, weekly or daily basis.

I can write on just about anything but I specialize in writing about news, technology, health, finance and sport. I also have experience with numerous different types of writing including but not limited to speeches, web content, top 10 lists and sales copy.

I'm currently looking to take on new clients so if your in need of a writer, please check out my website at writer-pilot.com. It includes my rates, samples of my work and a bit more info about me. Alternately you can just send me an e-mail at

BONUS: For a limited time only I am offering one FREE 300 word sample article to all prospective clients, no strings attached. All I ask in return is that you consider me for your next project. (Reviews are also appreciated)

Visit my website: writer-pilot.com

E-mail me:

leachy, Apr 22, 2019 IP
  2. c4cyber

c4cyber Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Not everyone is honest. Many would just get away with a free sample and waste your time.

I did free sample one time and it was a waste of my effort, time, and energy. Yah, I went for 1000+ words as a sample. Lesson learned. No more free work. 50% upfront. Half clients will run away. Who cares? I want only clients who pay and do not scam.

Still Good luck! You are native. You deserve more than what you are asking.

c4cyber, Apr 22, 2019 IP